Debbie Rowe Breaks Down Watching Paris

7/8/2009 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe didn't go to Michael Jackson's memorial yesterday -- but she broke down crying while watching the girl she gave birth to, Paris Michael Katherine, give a passionate speech to the crowd.

media_removed.jpg
For some reason, she was watching the service outside.

Marla

Maybe now they will leave Micheal alone....As far as,Debbie Rowe, I have problems with a woman who would give her children away for any amount of money. She played the role of surrogate mother for Micheal. These children are part of a loving family....they are Jacksons. Jacksons they should remain...and my God what about " Blanket " the youngest child . We should never separate siblings. I don't feel sorry for Debbie at all. I would never give up my kids ! She probably has spent the money and needs more. The Jacksons have plenty of that and I believe they will give her some dollars if they have to and send Debbie Rowe packing. However, no court in the world would give her those children. Leave Micheal kids alone !! Better yet, leave the enire Jackson family alone.

Yeji

To #97

Nothing is odd at places where folks are grieving. Paris may be a bit more extroverted than the older child. She seemed moved to speak and there is no law saying that the oldest boy must speak. He may very well not be comfortable in showing his feelings to a bunch of strangers.

Already we are asking much more of these children than we would of our own. Poor things.

I wish them a good life, but already they are under the microscope.

sultrysiren

isn't debbie rowe gay?

James

Okay they is really lame! TMZ you have NOOOO tact making a story out of family grieving. Harvey YOUR the douche bag for okaying this. Put the cameras down and use them for the next Lindsy Lohan sighting ya vultures.

Octomom

Octospongemom IS irrelevant. Bitch needs to get a job and support her own kids. It's not newsworthy because it's not true. If it were every paper and rag mag would be all over this "gossip" as you say, including Octoanallips herself.

Sharona

Anyone who was a real person was touched and could relate..as we all have parents or guardians , or an important person and we know how we would feel! It was a moment when everyone realized he was a person just like ALL of us. Therefore, Debbie didn't do anything GREAT!

remember REALITY

He was a 'good father' because he was an immature freak and paris is a girl thus he had to play with toys with her WHEN he wanted to be a father because he couldn't get off while molesting a girl

Kat

Is Debbie Rowe staging a "Stella Dallas" moment?

DONNA

I have mixed feelings on who should get the kids. I really thought Debbie the biological mom should get them back but after seeing them on stage with the Jacksons I think maybe they are better with the grandmom. Alot of people are coming down on Debbie because they said she sold her kids but I don't look at it that way. I think her and MJ were very close and she really wanted to give him children because he really really wanted them. It was a precious gift. In return he took care of her by giving her money. I don't think it was about money for Debbie I really think it was about givng MJ children. But the media turned it into something ugly. When Debbie took money the second time, I believe she might have felt threatened and agreed to take the money (but not by MJ). Debbie agreed to all this thinking MJ would be alive to raise them. I think Debbie should get to know her children now if the kids want to. I think maybe the grandmom should keep them temporary until they get to know their mom better and if the kids get comfortable with her and things look like they would work out then custody at that time should be rewarded back to the biological mom. But allowing the grandmom and family to be a big part of the kids life.

fiona

Yesterday had to be the worst day of Debbie Rowe's life........her kids were put on display for the whole world to see. That includes all the sickos that would harm the kids. The masks were her idea to protect them.
What did Debbie do with the money .......she educated herself and started a successful business. She made a huge sacrifice for a man she loved.......and has always defended him. Fans of Michael, be careful about what you say about this woman who loved him and gave him those beautiful children.
Do the Jacksons love those kids? Ony if they can sing and dance and make money.

Carole

I am not going to debate whether or not Debbie Rowe is a good person or if she truly cared for Michael or his lovely children. None of us know Debbie or the relationship that they shared. What we do know is that she, in her own words states, that she wanted Michael to be a father and that she did not bear his children so she could become a mother. Now that Michael is gone those children need to be surrounded by the family they know and love and Debbie is not a part of that. If she truly does care for them then she will leave them be in peace.
May MJ rest in peace and may his children and the Jackson family stay strong!

MRS.J

EVERYONES HEART BROKE EVEN MORE WHEN PARIS SPOKE. I KNOW I DID. THAT WAS HER DADDY AND SHE LOVED/LOVES HIM VERY MUCH. I HOPE THAT THEY GET TO STAT WIT THE JACKSONS CAUSE THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW THAT LADY. THEY ARE JACKSONS AND THEY SHOULD STAY WIT THEM. I AND ALOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY ''LEAVE THE KIDS WITH THE JACKSONS'' PLEASE. I WOUNDER IF THERES ANYWAY WE CAN HELP BY LETTIN THE JUDGE KNOW THAT THE KIDS SHOULD STAY WITH THE JACKSONS AND ONLY WITH THEM. DEBBIE GAVE UP HER RIGHTS SO WHY SHOULD SHE GET A CHANCE TO GET THEM BACK IF IT HAPPENS. THEY SHOULD ASK THEY CHILDREN WERE WOULD THEY LIKE TO STAY.

Miley

LISTEN HOW CAN ANYONE FEEL SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN SHE GAVE UP ALL RIGHTS AND AFTER HER EX DIES SHE THEN WNATS THEM BUT SHE DOES NOT KNOW . HOW SAID IS THAT ..... IF SHE WAS A (TRUE MOTHER) SHE'D FIGHT LIKE HELL TO GET HER KID'S .dEBBIE GET A GRIP ON LIFE AND TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS .... YOU LEFT THEM WITH HIM YOU DO NOT DESERVE A PISS OF ANYTHING FROM FROM THE KIDS TO THE FAMILY.... YOU WALKED AWAY SISTA WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR YOUR 2 KID'S ??? I FEEL NOTHING FOR YOU BUT TRUE EMBARASSMENT YOU GET WHATS COMING FOR YOU FROM THE JACKSON FAMILY AND THE COURTS .. GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX AND FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILD

cary in Detroit

OK lets see:
Debbie: who is living on her money just fine.
Katherine Jackson: who file 24 million in bankruptcy.
Debbie: who is being criticized for swearing at photographers.
Janet Jackson: took her top off on nationwide TV at superbowl.
I don't know about all the Jacksons but at least Jermaine has converted to Islam which is known to devalue women. I certainly wouldn't want my daughtrer or children rasied there.
Debbie: bio mom and same race as children.
Jacksons: no biological or racial relation at all. Not only that but father did not want his kids with brothers or sisters.

My vote is for Debbie.

Whadda-Do

Lupus, Vitiligo and a respiratory disease? Oh please, these "problems" of his were a lie just like everything else to hide his freaky, mentally unstable behaviors. You sheep actually believe every word he said? How many lies came out of him? He was told to say he was 9 when he was 11, he said he only had 2 plastic surgeries, he said those were his biological kids, he said he did not sleep with little boys, etc, etc, etc.

Baaaahhhhhh to you who buy into it all!!!