Lohan Stiffs Locksmith Who Came to Her Rescue

7/8/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan called a locksmith for help late last night -- and showed her gratitude by stiffing him!

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch video
Linds and Sam Ronson called USafe Locksmith to Sam's house when they realized they lost the house keys.

As the locksmith did his thing, Lindsay found an open window and told the locksmith he could stop. The locksmith asked for his $39 fee, but Lindsay refused, offering $20 instead.

The locksmith tells us Sam then told him to move his car away from the property. He obliged, but when he came back, Lindsay and Sam had locked themselves in the house and didn't pay him a penny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Larizza

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING, stop giving these bag-o-hoes attn.

Shelly

Are you f*cking kidding me? Both of these ignorant, immature girls need to have their @sses handed to them once or twice... that would make them much better people. What complete wastes of flesh.

Noelle

Both low-life skanks!!!!

T

That was such a classless move- cheap bitches they are! They get the guy out on a call and don't expect to pay? Nice job!

91bucky

Just another ugly white chick with no ass,wetdog smellin whitey.

bigorange

Immature. Doesn't understand how it works.

Abdul

i don't like her!

Jill

As crazy as it sounds and as much as I DISLIKE LiLo....I have to say that I agree with her.
If I told you to stop and your services were no longer needed, then that's it. Customer is always right. The locksmith may have come out and set up an appt but did NOT fix the problem, NOR seem to assist in any way (as TMZ is reporting it) so no. I agree. No Service - No Pay. Doesn't matter if you're a celeb or just one of us.....
my opinion

superchunk

Boo Sam and Lindsay Boo! Dude drove out and took the time. Even though you let yourselves in, you still
owe the guy the measly $39 bucks.

justicemaster

Wow two stories in a row without MJ. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair Berk is a jerk

Expect Lohan's next TV appearance to be on "The People's Court"! Judge Milian will tear her a new one!

Pookie

What goes around, comes around.
Linsley Lohan is going down big time treating the "little people" like crap!

Jezzy

At first I thought the headline said "sniffs" instead of "stiffs". LOL
I was like WTF, why would she sniff him? LOL

To #26

They better hope they have another option next time they get locked out. Idiots.

fynx

I believe he could have done the job of opening the door if she gave him enough time to do it.
Instead, they found a way into the house before he could open the door.
As far as I know, regardless of the guy opening the door or not, there is a service charge.
Is she that low on cash that she could not pay this guy for driving all the way up there and trying to do his job?
Unbelievable.