Oscar Mayer's Funeral Wish -- No Wienermobile

7/8/2009 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile has proudly made appearances at funerals of past members of the Mayer family -- but don't expect to see it at Oscar's.

Oscar Mayer's Funeral Wish -- No Wienermobile

A rep for Oscar Mayer told us Mr. Mayer -- the grandson of the original Oscar Mayer -- requested the Wienermobile not make an appearance because "it would be too much of a spectacle." Mayer's wishes were for a small private funeral.

Oscar died Monday -- he was 95.

hamilTonyan

they were telling a Betty White lie

danielle

A hot dog (frankfurter, frank, wiener, weenie) is a moist sausage of soft, even texture and flavor, often made from mechanically recovered meat or meat slurry. Most types are fully cooked, cured or smoked. It is often placed hot in a special purpose soft, sliced hot dog bun

sounds sexy

opine

O' I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner,
that is what I truly want to be
for if I were an Oscar Mayer weiner
everyone
would be in love with me!!!!

who dat

I saw the Wienermobile about 30 years ago at a shopping center grand opening. It was pretty cool. Even got to look inside of it. Then I went home and looked down at my own weiner and I thought I got short-changed.

who gives a shit

Larry King wishes he was 52!!And Mr. Mayer, finally someone with some common sense!!! RIP

Tired of it all

Anyone that was a kid in the '60's has got to remember that cool weinermobile coming to a market in your neighborhood. It would show up at a market near my house and you could go into the weinermobile for a tour. There weren't many fun things to do then like there is now.

skankstain.com

Has anyone found Michael? Oh wait.....he is hiding in this weiner mobile....(for obvious reasons)

thinkaboutit

Michael Jackson asked Saint Peter, "Can I have a big old wiener to play with?"

The man the smiley face serial killers decided to set free

#26. They grind em up and put it back into the wieners.

Isabella

Everybody sing it with me......"MY BALOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME,ITS O-S-C-A-R. MY BALOGNA HAS A SECOND NAME ITS M-A-Y-E-R. AND IF SOMEBODY ASKS ME THIS IS WHAT I'D SAY......'CAUSE OSCAR MAYER HAS A WAY WITH B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!!!!!!"

Linda Mott

The MJ motorcade got a lot of publicity for the vehicles they used. This should be a wienercade because as Harvey's grandma said, "You can't buy publicity like that!"

hahahahahha!!!!!

Let's see here, the Nazis at TMZ were more than happy to trash Sarah Palin, but for some reason failed to report on David Letterman's "joke" about her 14 year old daughter getting raped in the middle of Yankee Stadium. MJ was a child molesting drug addict that in recent weeks tried to BUY Octo Mom's kids from her, but you'd think he was the Pope with the amount of spin and lies you've read on here about him. Gov. Sanford had an affair and Harvey's minions had a field day with it. Steve McNair gets killed for having an affair with NUMEROUS women and you'd swear he was a single man that just had a crazy girlfriend. Millions of people are losing their jobs daily thanks to Obama's Socialist, irresponsible spending and tax increases, yet the First Ho is seen walking around Russia with a 6,000 dollar purse. Shana Moakler, Harvey's poster child for a "classy, intelligent" woman, sings Sarah Palin's praises at Diddy's White Party yet you don't see a single report on here about her comments. All of which we don't hear a peep about on this liberal mouthpiece of a hack site. You'd almost think TMZ is trying to protect their liberal propaganda agenda or something.... :)

kadengirl

My baloney has a first name
it's O S C A R