« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Police: McNair Mistress Wanted to 'End It All'

7/8/2009 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Police: Steve McNair Mistress Wanted to 'End It All'In a presser today, police in Nashville, TN revealed the following about the death of Steve McNair -- an investigation they're saying "clearly points to a murder-suicide."

- Sahel Kazemi told friends her life was "all messed up" and she was "going to end it all" before the incident.

- Kazemi was extremely stressed -- she had two car payments, her roommate was moving out and she recently started thinking McNair was seeing someone else (he was actually married).

- The shell casings match the weapon purchased by Sahel and there was trace evidence on her left hand.

- The lack of struggle, Steve's position on the couch and the trajectory of the bullet leads police to believe McNair was "likely asleep" on the couch when he was shot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hotdog

damn,,, that was one crazy b*tch! check out www.Q95.com for more.

C

He probably finally flat-out told her he wasn't leaving his wife. Then she realized she was just a whore like so many others and continued to be the classy woman she obviously was by killing him and herself. Do none of these people realize they should do the world a favor and JUST KILL THEMSELVES? Why in the hell do they have to take other people with them? I guess they realize if they just killed themselves no one would give a damn.

StarrStruck

What a shame. He had no business getting messed up with a wacko. I feel bad for his kids.

Shygrl23

Black Men stay away from non black women!!!!!!!

e.

What a whore.

Tony from Chicago

Truly sad!!! Beware of who you get involved with!! If your married and want to play around, first get a divorce and then go play! ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!

Laura

Wow, that was a brilliant statement shygrl23, you are just so wise!

Sweetae

Its such a tradjedy that the way his life ended. Think about the story his kids will always remember. "My daddy's girlfriend shot him to death because she couldn't pay her bills". Why shoot him, did she not know he had money to bail her out of her mess. Dum whore, Dum McNair.

ssweet_b

I new this initially four days ago when the police said they weren't investigating anyone.
He paid the ultimate price for a jump-off.
That's what sin will do for you!
I'm sorry about the whole situation.
My heart goes out to his wife and children.
His wife is pretty. I don't understand it.

Marie

QUOTE: "Black Men stay away from non black women!!!!!!! " - - This is the lamest thing I've read all day! It's not about the color of someones skin, its about that person as an individual. I'm not black, but I would NEVER think about hurting another human being like this. May he rest in peace.

Developing Renaissance

Jimmyboy, you are really a girl.

Developing Renaissance

Sssweet_b, why hasn't your sin killed you?

6FootBrotha

@4

Just when I thought I have gone through the day hearing the most ignorant comment. You almost ran out of time but you made it. I'm pretty sure that you qualify for the ignorant comment of the week.

By the way, I happen to be a black male athelete (I won't reveal the team). Its a shame that people are still holding up the prejudice and racial wall. Let it go! This is 2009...times have changed since the invention of the wheel. Don't be afraid to jump on board. You might actually smile once in a while.

law2003

why do people keep making it out to be about color color has nothing to do with it he was human just like everyone else and like everyone else he to made mistakes and now because of his mistakes he is no longer here and his children are no longer with a father.reguardless of out he did and with who he did it with he was a great football player and will be missed.

dinsdale

Well, sometimes the most obvious explanation is the correct one. I feel bad for all the surviving friends and family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments