« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot'

7/8/2009 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot' click to listenThe 911 tape made after Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi were found dead was just released by the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Steve's friend -- Robert Gaddy -- made the call and was hysterical as the dispatcher desperately tried to get information from him. Steve's roommate Wayne Neely initially discovered the bodies and then notified Gaddy to call 911.

Cops announced today they believe Sahel murdered Steve and then killed herself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sharona

10. AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN. WE CERTAINLY DID GET THE SHORTER END OF THE STICK WHEN IT COMES TO MEN. EVERYONE ELSE GOT BETTER END OF THE STICK. SISTAS ARE DOING BETTER THAN THEIR BLACK COUNTERPARTS IN EDUCATION, HIGHER PAYING JOBS. COME ON GUYS, GET WITH THE PROGRAM! MANY OF MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOW DATING OUTSIDE THE RACE.

Posted at 5:49PM on Jul 8th 2009 by Michelle

How does this relate to the 911 call? What is your POINT?

Sweetness

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about another young woman she thought McNair was romantically involved with and even followed that woman home, though she did not confront her.

Get this though you thick head women that is welling sleep with married men you are nothing but a boody call nothing else and he is tried of you and will find another booty call. I husband told me that a woman on the bus tried to hit on him even though he was wearing his wedding ring and told her so and she said she didn't carel. Well you booty call women better care becasue some married women ain't to be played with and I am one of those woman. You nasty boody call home recker do not get it - most married men do not live their wife for a booty call.

Gotcha

It really appears as if the room mate and the caller were covering for mcnair. I believe the room mate most likely removed incriminating evidence from the apartment while talking to the frd who called 911. It appears that the caller was stalling, not giving too many details, never uttering mcnairs name.

my2cents

I apologize to #28. My comment was meant for #27. In my blind rage, I misread the numbers. Also, it sounds like the first caller WAS distraught. You can very faintly hear someone else say "Can I talk?" and that person took over the call. From what I've read, the gun in question was found UNDER her body? That's a neat trick. How do you shoot yourself in the head, hold on to the gun and then hide it? This will turn out to be a verrrry tangled web of deceipt and lies plus lots of finger pointing!

chicagogal11

Doesn't sound like Rob is hysterical sounds like he is either not very bright .
He was coherent for most of it and then just sounded stupid.
I am sure more to come on this sad story.
LIke why did he have a condo and roommate when he had a wife and house?
Saw pics of the condo and it was a dump.
Secret life for what reason

james Evans

message #38 is a reply to 27 not 28

Wow

Michelle: You date who will love and appreciate you, no matter what the race. Be picky!

This situation is a rip off for everyone. From the children, to the wife. McNair lost his life due to terrible life choices. And Sahel died at 20 when she'd barely begun living. So sad.

M

I don't care how bad it looks. I'm checking for a pulse! My GOD!

CeeCe

WOW! This is crazy!! It is very hard to listen to ROB speak to the police officer. How did he get there if he didn't know where he was? HMMMMMMMMM. I am just saying!

cherryblossoms

can people leave this alone? What happened was horrible and let him rest in peace instead of keep on talking about it.

gerry

Weirdest call I ever heard. The 911 operator sounds like he is stoned. Then his friend doesn't even know where he is.
Weirdo!!

Terie

Live by the sword, die by the gun.

my2cents

Okay... the numbers keep changing. I apologized to #28, now I see that #27 has also changed. My comments are to "Bog Boy" the one who made the nasty "monkey" comments. KARMA is a bitch, and she's going to find you!

waymore

HAD TO BE A MESS IN THERE.....THEY DONT MESS A ROUND IN IRAN.....WHAT A SHAME

Lori

the wife gets all the money, AND the insurance policy…and doesn’t have to go through a difficult divorce. now she just needs to order a case of Œnothique drink it all to herself and piss all over his grave.

everybody wins.

Posted at 5:57PM on Jul 8th 2009 by Poetic Justice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~