Pelosi Shoots Down Jackson Resolution

7/9/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee promised fans she'd get a resolution passed in Congress honoring Michael Jackson -- but Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi just 86'd the proposal.

Nancy Pelosi: Click to watch
In a news conference moments ago on Capitol Hill, Pelosi said that while Jackson was "a great performer," a resolution "will open up two contrary views that are not necessary at this time to be expressed."

Somewhere Rep. Pete King is doing a righteous fist pump.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

What the Hell?

Priceless!

pam

Good for her! I think Jackson was wonderful as an entertainer---but a resolution?????

Permit

first!

BabyGirl

What a "B!"

FIRST!

Casey

Thank God. If the House had passed a resolution supporting Michael Jackson and child rape, it would have been a disgrace.

nilo

SUUMBODEEEEEEEE

MADRADDER

Whatever, some of our past presidents have been involved in the biggest scandals ever and we can't give Michael Jackson this resolution? WHATEVER NANCY!

silly me

They say a stopped clock is right twice a day. Nancy finally got one right. There's too much going on for the congress to worry about "honoring" Michael Jackson.

Nichole Brezina

"After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.
In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…"

Permit

she's chatting out of her A***

slt

Boo! Heaven forfend we open up the possibility of contrary views in Washington DC...

John Davis

LOL, would anyone else agree that Pelosi is probably the ugliest chick on the planet?

RT
www.real-anonymity.pro.tc

Ks

Thank GOD that is the first thing that B**** has done .We DONOT need to selebrate a CHIOLD RAPIST,FREAK.

truth

finally this fraud did the right thing...

Str8UpNilka

Pelosi is about the biggest tard in congress. She is a huge 1diot, but I agree with her here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments