Dr. Arnie Klein Calls the Cops

7/10/2009 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnie Klein Calls the CopsWe've learned Beverly Hills Police have just responded to the office of Dr. Arnie Klein, Michael Jackson's close friend and doctor.

We're told Klein's office asked the cops to come -- someone in the office told us they called for protection. We do not have further details.

UPDATE: Cops tells us Dr. Klein's office has been receiving "suspicious calls" today -- so they took a report and are going to investigate.

Alibaba

Crazy fans are threatening him I bet....

MJFan

WOW. prince so looks like this doctor. I actually like this guy, I heard him on CNN and he seemed honest. i hope he protects those kids from some of the jacksons who will so exploit them ;Joe, jermaine, latoya..etc
also, TMZ, you should investigate MIKO BRANDO! maybe its just me, but he seems more and more suspicious. he has known Michael for years and was his security guard and yet still insists that MJ never had a drug problem. Who knows, maybe he was one of the ones who picked up teh drugs for him. I dont trust him!

Marty

This guy is a 100% sleazebag

tommy

who cares about this murdere!!!!!

Craig

ITS paparazzi that are causing the problem outside his office.

Funny.. TMZ being responsible for something and then reporting on it.

dom

MJFAN- How DARE U accuse Mikko Brando!! He has been the only loyal friend to Michael out there. You can tell he doesn't want to say anything bad about him and just wants to treasure his memory since everyone else is trashing it. You should be ashamed!!!

sleeper

drug pusher

Jstbtrflyz

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the resemblance between this boob and Prince and Paris. And, ya know, it's really not my business how MJ's kids came to be, they were his children and that's that. Someone posted that Joe had custody. Joe doesn't have custody, Katharine does, but I've noticed that Joe "The Abuser" Jackson isn't in any hurry to get back to his house in Vegas (wonder if Mike was paying the mortgage on that one too since he was paying for Encino). The whole thing really does stink. Unfortunately, MJ got to the point where the addiction took over.....and I agree with those on the other thread, he looked more high and sounded more 'off' to me when he was announcing his This Is It tour...

elle

Agreed! On Larry King, it was SO obvious that Miko Brando was lying. Michael was his meal ticket.

hmmmm

Klein would be safer in JAIL (maybe) which is where he belongs! And yeah, I think Miko is lying through his teeth in every interview, he is totally covering for his friend. He knows way more than he's saying on LK. Larry King needs to ditch this guy as a nightly guest because I think he's 100% untruthful.

Allred Tree

Dr, Klein said coyly that he did not donate sperm to MJ on Larry King Live. WHY DIDN'T LK follow up by asking him if he donated it to Debbie Rowe? Or, if he said no, ask him if he knew WHO he donated to. These "interviews" are half-assed all the time and it is time half of the talk shows get cancelled! IMO Dr. Klein donated the sperm to Debbie Rowe and she knowingly co-erced MJ into marrying her and having these children so that eventually she and Klein could cash in as the biological parents!!! INVESTIGATE DEBBIE ROWE, LE! IMO she has been the mule or whatever the go-between is called in the drug world. Everybody knows the history of abuse on the part of Joe Jackson and the history of drug addiction on the part of MJ. If Debbie Rowe and this Dr. Klein are so adamant that the children be removed from Joe Jackson, they should have spoken up LONG BEFORE NOW! This is the final chapter of the play written by them the day they met MJ IMO!

Oh My Goodness

This doctor is as crazy as they come. I don't understand how Michael could trust this doctor and believe everything this doctor says. I won't be surprised if this doctor is the one who got MJ addicted to DEMEROL in the first place. As long as this doctor was getting his $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from MJ, he was happy and would give MJ anything he wanted.

Oh My Goodness

Posted at 5:04PM on Jul 10th 2009 by Pusherman

__________________________________________________________

Obviously Michael was brainwashed by that nutty man! Both Kline and "Doctor" Murray are murderers and they know it!

paula connelly

MJ's doc is an addict, and thats why he was so willing to give MJ
whatever he desired, he probably even showed him how to inject himself
listen to his friggin voice, hes got the dopefein voice( like girglin in the throat)
I bet if he was given a drug test ,he'd be positive ,big time for some heavy narcotics for sure dude!!!

dom

Elle: How stupid are you? Do you realize Miko Brando is Marlon Brando's son? He doesn't need a "meal ticket," he was already born into a buffet. Use your brain.