Jackson Docs Not Cooperating, Coroner Claims

7/10/2009 5:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Docs Not CooperatingLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ two doctors who treated Michael Jackson have not been forthcoming with their medical records.

Sources say Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Conrad Murray have not turned over the medical records the L.A. County Coroner's office has requested. We're told both doctors have turned over some records, but the coroner's office has not gotten the complete file from either doctor.

And there's this ... We've learned a driver for Michael Jackson told coroner's officials shortly after Jackson's death that the singer was going to Dr. Klein's office multiple times a week in the months preceding his death and sometimes would spend 3 to 4 hours inside.

The driver told coroner's officials Jackson appeared disoriented when he left Klein's office. This is consistent with what a bodyguard told Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies in 2004 ... when Jackson left the offices of Klein and other doctors.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

skankstain.com

Wombat

Quack! Quack! Quack!

chicken head

like I SAID

MJ IS A JUNKIE!!!! and a child molester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenda of Redondo

AGAIN!! Where are you getting your information!!! Why libel doctors when you don't know the whole truth!!!

Saddenend

THese two men, Dr. Klien and Dr. Murray are MURDERERS.

Medical Negligence = MANSLAUGHTER charges.

LAPD, do your job & arrest these criminals!!!!!!!

slt

Klein said on Larry King he did turn over records. I guess he meant "some". Kinda like "to the best of my knowledge..."

J

Dr. Klein looked really guilty on LKL.

DD

MAKES YOU WANNA GO HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

SOME DAY THE WHOLE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND EVERYONE WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ONCE HAD EVERYTHING & NOW EVERYTHING THEY TOOOO WILL SOON LOSE!!!!!!!

RIP------PRINCE

chicken head

i be givin dem my fils --i got no thinng to hide--MJ be good to me and my kids--he dance for dem=

K

Murderers! I agree. I think Mike was going to Dr. Klein's office to have the doc give him a little "sleep" 3 or 4 hours worth of it at a time.

bobmoo79

I saw a video of Jackson leaving Klein's office several weeks before his death and I commented that he looked as though he was drunk or stoned, so I guess I was right. Also, that video if the police found it could cause some trouble for klein if it was admissable as evidence.

this whole thing is so sad for his kids. Jackson was under so much pressure over the years for several reasons. Obviously the trial took it's toll, and there were many ludicrous stories printed about him in the press. Add that stuff to the ongoing treatment for Lupus, Vitiligo, and his ongoing back complaint, I'm not really surprised he resorted to some kind of medication to help him sleep.

I believe that sombody (or some people) should be held accountable for Michael Jackson's death. Obviously there were people who didn't have his best interests in mind and through their actions effectively killed Michael Jackson.

undaunted

Hmmmm, perhaps Jackson was getting 3 to 4 hours of sleep at the doc's office

Michael Madsen

If America don't like Pharmies get rid of the pharmie companies... what? You don't want to? You all like pharmies too much? You'd all have monsterr habits if you could afford to? Really? well...then...
leave MJ alone... he is one of you.

America loves guns and drugs... stop fighting it...admit...look at the addicts and gun-toters in the mirror.

My God...the hypocrisy is suffocating.

S D M F

Wow another "icon" dead due to drug overdose. What a shocker!

Look at the bright side, the children of the world are saver with one less pedophile on the planet.

How will this country honor a true musical icon when either BB King, Aretha Franklin, Etta James passes. These three people had more influence on music than Michael "The Pedophile" Jackson ever did.

poohbunny

I thought that Dr. Klein looked suspicious during his interview with Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America. He claimed that he was not being questioned by anybody. But all through the interview Dr. K kept looking to the right while answering questions. It was as if he couldn't look someone in the eyes.. It didn't look good to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments