Haley Joel's Relationship Goes Down the Tube

7/12/2009 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Haley Joel Osment is all growed up now -- the 21-year-old was chatting up a pretty little lady on the subway in New York the other day.

media_removed.jpg
The Ugly Truth:: He's safer riding the train than driving.

Advil

Ok that was cute,,,, Like the other day! when u originally posted this story TMZ about an awkard former child star.....um next!!!!!!

Frank Dillane

Who is Hailey Joel?

Michelle

He is short and his mom is not a nice person.....she insults people.....

wong@frog.cc

"I see dead people....MYSELF!....When I had to tell my mom about my DUI"

Heene

You should take this story down and put it back up a few hours later. Oh wait you already did that, how come your site publishes a "story" only to take it down and put it back up with a different date and time stamp?

This site has quite a few visitors, I guess it's a good thing I'm the only one to notice.

He-Men Fan!

Give the guy a break. He had a couple of typical teen screw-ups, and now he's living a low-key life. He looks healthy and happy; how about moving on to a celebrity more worthy of your sarcasm (Britney and Lindsey come to mind?)

mjcdnsr

Frankly, this doesn't even look like him. This looks like an Asian-American man, not a white, pot-smoking has-been!!!

camaguey

He always looked like an idiot to me, even when he was little. He needs to go to school and get a life!

hamilTonyan

I see hot people. His real life sister plays Miley,s friend on her show
Chaz Bono everything is good with her hot dog er hot gf

Tazandra

So it's just random attacks on celebrities now who may not currently be in the limelight? Why would you insult him? Your cruelty is so pointless.

docalion

I Miss Haley Joel Osment!!

Cleveland-West_Side

Don't know who this guy is but at least he's not chatting up some little boys like that other sicko who's always on here.

R

He's ugly.

IrishLassy77

I think the paps need to cut the guy a break. He was a cute kid, and like most child actors he hasn't done much since puberty struck. Let the poor guy use his lame lines to try to get some tail on the subway!

nlsn tlvsn

Washed up, fugly nobody now. Way to WASTE an Oscar win. And you thought Cuba Gooding Jr. was bad! lol Actually, no. NOBODY could out-do Cuba in _that_ sense!!! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments