Host Marc Summers

'Memba Him?!

7/12/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marc Summers is best known for hosting the slimy Nickelodeon game show "Double Dare." Guess what he looks like now!

Host Marc Summers : Memba Him?!

Trish

What would you do.

me and my grandpa watched that like in the very early 90s

Marc is the man.

what...what would you dooo....what would youuuu do.

and they did it like right on the Nick lot,Nick had no money back then lol.

SinA

I knew what he looks like. It's not a secret. He's got a show on TV.

my 3 cents

Is he dead?

cntrycat

I watch him on Food Networks show Unwrapped. Love that show.

Trish

I'd blow him just to have the nostalgia in my mouth.

wong@frog.cc

Man, he's fat now.

Beth Hart

uh hello hes on foodnetwork like all the time. you guys act like hes been outa the spotlight forever r soim.... might wanna check ur facts before posting stuff like this...seriously

GIANCARLO FORTI

SHAME ON YOU TMZ YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THINGS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT, MARK IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCER (WRAPED, DINNER IMPOSSIBLE, REAL FOOD) AND ALSO A PRESENTER OF SOME OF THIS AND OTHER SHOWS, HEY TMZ ENTERTAINMENT IS NOT JUST MORONS LIKE PARIS HILTON, JENNIFER LOPEZ, JESSICA ALBA OR ANY OF THE OTHER INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU COVER, THERE ARE SOME OF US IN AMERICA WHO HAVE TASTE/

Tmz is lame

Ugh, TMZ, maybe you shoud get out more. Marc Summers has hosted Unwrapped and other FNC shows for years now. Oh I know! BIg shock! People who look at your site have lives. Maybe the rest of the TMZ staff should follow.

What a sad sack, you all are.

TMZ smokes crack

He's on TV right now you morons.

keepinitrealincali

To add on to Marc's Food Network credibility, he also hosted the first seasons of "Ultimate Recipe Showdown" (with Guy Fieri), and the "Next Food Network Star." Marc's a good host.

SB

I wanted to be on Double Dare so bad when I was a kid! .... and yeah, he has a current tv show right now so why is TMZ doing a "Memba Him" thing? Remember when there was this website called TMZ? Let's see where they are now, lol.

Sha nae nae

Like others have said, Marc is always on the "Food Network". He hasn't gone anywhere really.

Chet Kubit

First of all, it was a charity event for a childrens cancer fund called Alex's Lemonade Stand that raised about $500,000 that night...not a wine tasting. Also...Marc has been at Food Network for ten years as a producer and host for ten years. He also use to work with Harvey at Ralph Edwards Productions...apparently a slow news day. Marc also does many personal appearances around the country.

Lindsay

yeah double dare! i wanted to go on that show so bad when i was younger. didn't he have really bad ocd problems? at least he is still doing well.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments