Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

becca

omg, he needs to get it together for his kids!! this makes me so sick, it's only been three weeks since him and Kate filed for divorce and now he's out with a skank like her. Ugh his kids need to be #1 not his penis!

VMil

OK- so Kate was controlling and made snide comments to Jon. I always felt that was part of their "schtick" and not really indicative of any lack of love on her part. Besides, most nurses are control freaks, although I think she's a bit on the OCD side. That being said- even if he hated the put-downs, am i to believe he was truly powerless to open his yap and put her in her place? Seriously- give me a break! His quote "I let her do whatever she wanted" really bugs me.What did she do- run the household and make money to provide for the whole family? Wow- what a bad wife! She's not the one who was caught drinking and sneaking around motels at 2am . She's not the one running away from her kids to New York to pretend to be a young swinging single. What an absolutely selfish, immature schmuck! Get a divorce, but at least attempt to become a better man. How can he shame his kids like this? Fine- go get some strange and party like it's 1999, but show some discretion for your children's sake. UGH!!!!

Been there

I doubt smoking is a new habit. I also doubt Jon's partying, drinking and women are something new. No wonder Kate is such an angry person at times. She was the backbone of that family and had to take charge. Kate should sue him for adultry and the ugly one he's with too.

JANE DOE

OK, JON HAVE YOUR VACATION/
JOB INTERVIEW
AND THEN BACK TO THE KIDS!
"F" KATE!

TEAM JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Jon, you are making some STUPID choices.

wife

Everyone was quick to judge Kate. I think John needs to grow up and take care of his kids. Nice example John.

Ashley H

CAN WE SAY... MID LIFE CRISIS! IT IS SO SAD TO SEE... HE IS SETTING A GREAT EXAMPLES TO THE 8 INNOCENT ONES. SMOKING WITH SOME CHICK WHO HAS A DRUG ARREST/PROBLEM!

whoops

He smoked, big deal. He's grown, last I looked. His business whatever he does. You smoke-nazis just slay me. Post yourself nude online, no prob, but somebody has a cigeret, OMG. What a bunch of self righteous weanies.

Jazzy

His behavior this past weekend just gave Kate major leverage in court. What a complete imbasol to think he could go out strutting around w/skank on arm,not a care in the world and acting like he's some stud for all women to worship. This latest trash that he's decided to pick up is using him to get her career started. Like she really cares at all about his kids,she knows they have a mother and that she will never have to care of them! Seems No-Balls thinks he has the world by the ---. But, actually Kate is going to reap the benefit of his major selfishness and stupidity! I don't like her,but he just handed her the "take me to the cleaners card" and away she and Divorce Lawyers will run with it! Maybe he can get a job as spokesman for Bosley Mens Hair Club,to pay the alimony and child support since the clothing line will tank!

Miss Delaney

Umm, she kind of looks like Kate in this photo a bit. Weird?
She's a real role model too, eh? C'mon!
I feel really bad for those kids. Having such a d-bag of a Dad & a monster of a Mom but Kate seems to be putting her kids first. Jon's out galavanting with this idiot stick figure with no soul, smoking and wearing designer "hand me down" clothes to try and be "cool". He's only making him self look more & more like a d-bag.

rikki

Maybe Kate would not have had to be so demanding if Jon had taken the intitative to step up to the plate and help her raise their children. One of the earlier episodes shows the family in a warehouse type store. Kate is taking care of eight children under the age of 5, while Jon is oblivious playing video games. As I see the pictures of Jon and GF, I am furious that he has the money for this luxury. TLC needs to pull the plug on this show. The family may have to move from this million dollar home, but they'll be ok.

JANE DOE

TO ABOVE ME: YES I SAW THAT AND EVERY SHOW!

HE WANTS TO HAVE FUN!!!!!

KATE IS A BITCH!!!!!

TEAM JON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone

maybe smoking will help him lose that fat ass of his? nah it only works for us non douche bags

Marianne Alfano

What a disgrace!!!! Everyone should turn this show off, and he should get a job!!!! I will not watch this show anymore, and Kate should stop exploiting these beautiful children......

SueEllen

It is almost like he is having a 2nd childhood - maybe he is. Whole deal all the way around sucks, but the $$$$$ keeps rolling in!

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments