Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

Cole

More power to him, I would do the same after breaking up with that wretched bitch Kate. I'm surprised he hung around that long, I would be out of that relationship faster than you would ever know about it. She deserved a divorce and that's what she got in the end.

MJ

Oh yes, isn't he just the best role model for the kids? Will he be somking in the house and around the kids? He has become disgusting. Earrings, gross shirts, sloppy pants, belly hanging out.Gosh, I hope he doesn';t invite those hootchie kootchie females to the house while he is there.
He just makes me sic k.

PSH

Everyone should stop giving the low life Jon Goslin publicity. He is a DOG for leaving his family !!!! Get him Kate and make him get a job and support his children. He couldnot have done it with out Kate !!!! Make him pay Kate, he won't have so much time dating young girls. He is a terrible example for a father !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Like is this a joke. Come on. He can't be serious. Like first he cheats on Kate, then denies the rumors, and starts rumors of Kate having an affair with the bodyguard do make him seem better. Like you have children, your two oldest daughters must watch television, and see their father holding hands with a young party girl. Get real. You need to wake up from your midlife crisis, and think about how you are affecting your kids. And for Kate I feel bad for her. I don't know how she deals with it. Everyone says she's a bad mother. First of all you don't know her, and she is taking care of 8 kids that are around the same age so that is extremely difficult. I cannot fathom the thought that she has to look at him in the news and then be around him. He is disgusting.

Mike

She isn't even good looking. Kate looks a lot prettier then her, and is a lot classier. I can't believe she can date or even be with a guy who just recently is in a divorce and has 8 children. She should go back to smoking weed at college parties.

Mike

And now he is shopping at Gucci. Get real like you walk around in Chrisitan Audiger because you get it free, and you look like a teenager that is developing with raging hormones.

Mike

I am so glad that in PA all the money Kate made she can keep it. I hope he doesn't get a dime. Like what did he do on the show but complain. Who would want to watch him on a tv show anyway. He is a blank wall, retarded.

Riodejnro5

Remember one of the "Biggest losser winners" after putting back on the wieght said.... after the media died done I became very depressed. You hear about it all the time.... And how about those that have committed suicide after a big interest like that guy who rescued the girl from the drain.... very sad but in order to get out of it most likely you need lots and lots of therapy. Jon and Kate just like other people we make celebrities just don't know how to live a "normal" life anymore.... they get so much attention, freebies and money when they are alone they are lost......

Get Real

Jon has the right to do as he pleases, but he makes me SICK!!!!. WITH THE I DO NOT CARE ATTITUDE !! He decided to give up his life and get married, and then have children. He should always be there for his family. Now he feels like he needs to do the things he has never had the chance to do. Come on now, Get real. His life is with his first family. You decide to get married and have children then that is your life now. He needs to grow up and accept the responsibility that he has. Some say that Jon needs some R&R, he should have thought of that before he had children. I agree he should have waited until his divorce is final to flaunt his new love, but remember he is a man - he thinks with not his brain, but with another part. I feel sad for Kate, dealing with all the children, trying to make a life for her children, dealing with the public comments. I hope all the best for Kate, she is a wonderful mother for her children.

dexter111344

She's much better looking than Kate. People, quit claiming otherwise. Also, I say we give the death penalty to Jon & Kate for having a crappy reality show.

AK

Jon is just another chubby, balding man, without much personality. Kate is way smarter and alot better looking than his current girlfriend or him. In my opinion she is way better off without him. He is a worthless little no ambition putz.

Oscar in Miami Beach

Both Kate and Jon are douchebags that live out of our money.We the tv viewers put them there and gave them the millions thay have.They are disgusting.They turn out to be users and child exploiters.We the tv viewers must stop watching their program and bring them down.Let them go back to work as nurse and IT.We are the culprits.They are users and used us for their profits.Shame on us for being so stupid.BOYCOTT JON & KATE + 8 NOW.STOP WATCHING TODAY AND FOREVER.

JANE DOE

SOOOO HAPPY HE WOKE UP
AND
WON'T TAKE THE BITC*'S SHI*T ANYMORE!!
BUT
EVEN I WON'T WATCH IT ANYMORE!!!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodgelover

If everyone is sick of seeing Jon and Kate, why is everyone tuning in and watching their show? Their show is a complete fake now because everyone knows that they're not together anymore. If people would boycott the show, maybe they would go away. All we're doing by watching the show is making them richer, while they exploit their kids. We need to hit them in their wallets, because that's all they care about is how much money their making.

YoYo

I thought Kate was being a real b***h to him but now I understand why. She knew all along he was cheating on her and that was her way of getting back on him with her catty remarks on T.V. He had no other choice but to take it because of the contract etc. But the truth finally came out. ...and I defended the bastard. Kate you go on and take care of yourself now but remember that you are a mother first!

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments