Jon Gosselin's New Habit

7/12/2009 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin and his new +1, Hailey Glassman, enjoy a smoke while aboard Christian Audigier's yacht in Saint-Tropez.

media_removed.jpg

Terre

As long as he has money he can get the young chicks as soon as it is gone and I believe it soon will be cause their show is not going to put up with him and the 50% he gets in the divorce is going to go to child support (his 8 kids and girlfriend). As soon as the money is gone so will this chick be.

Sarah

Yeah, this new gal doesn't look at all like a high matienence and controling bitch, he is finally free of that type of woman and moved on.....yeah right! I hope when all these hangers on that want to be with him now to be a part of the "celebrity" of his life are gone that he cries like a baby girl for the loss of the wife and family life he destroyed with his cheating and selfish heart!

gibble

TEAM JON!!!!! Am I the only person that is in Jon's corner. I mean Kate was such a hardcore Bia to him that I don't blame him for trying to live it up now. TEAM JON ALL THE WAY.

julianna

he's going to say it wasnt me! lmao

jlove

All I can say is WOW. First, this husband stealer is seen out with this pig. Then Jon gets all defensive and denies. You know, Kate may not be the easiest person to get along with, but I hope she can keep the bulk of the money. This guy is absolutely pathetic. He does not care about his kids. If he did care about his kids he would be at home with his FAMILY, not running around with some 23 year old bimbo. Ya, Jon, you look so cool inhaling that ciggy too. So, how much does child support on 8 kids cost again? And college? Take him to the cleaners kate!

Brittani

Are you kidding me? Well i bet the kids look up to him.

KP 2312

Okay, Jon is just as bad as Kate. Yes, Kate is crazy, but Jon is no angel either. I understand he didn't want to be with Kate...yes, move on with your life, get a girlfriend - but I don't think he realizes what heartache this is going to cause his kids one day. they may not be able to see this yet, but one day they will and he wil have to answer to them. And Kate as well. I am not a fan of either one of t hem, but it's really sad that both of them are just in it for the money. There are people in this world that would kill to be blessed with as many kids as they have been. And both have just thrown it away. And boo to Audigier for 1. Thinking Jon, a douchebag, is going to sell more of his cloting. 2. Designing the most UGLIEST shirts I have ever seen.

mooom

you know these 2 idiots are going to wind up losing those kids. do they not think that the authorities are watching them? poor kids

jlove

That girl is really ugly, but I guess that's the best catch a divorcee with 8 kids can get. hahahaha!!

Stephanie

Trash X 2

beachy

You go, guy! It seems you got roped into this "reality TV" show and wanted out. Your wife is a witch. You deserve some happiness after living with a master manipulator.

Maria

I dont blame him, Kate ran him away with all of her nagging, bitching and beating on him in front of the children. He deserves better than Kate.

wityonastyazz

Hey where is the deck hand? Isn't their job to clean the trash off the boat?

A-SLICE

You'd smoke too if you had 8 kids and a psychotic wife.

Angie

Every marriage involves alot of give and take...does her over-bearing personality therefore give him the right to cheat on her and break their marriage vows? I think not...I personally am so sick of poor little Jon playing the beat down and neglected husband card. If what he says is true & he wants the best for his children, is this it? Is this what he wants them to look at and think is normal? I get that the marriage is over but for the sake of the children, don't you think some type of family counseling for all of them should be happening instead of Jon jetting off to St. Tropez with his new woman? I mean I think that would be better for the kids than this. Maybe he is being offered a job...maybe he is a total douchebag jerk. Who knows?! I just really wish that he & Kate would ease into any new situation/relationship with the best interest of those innocent children in mind. Ultimately, they will be the losers in all of this!