Lenny Kravitz

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/12/2009 2:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lenny Kravitz may party like a rock star ... but you'd never know it.

Lenny Kravitz
Here's the 25-year-old singer back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 45-year-old version in London last month (right).

Are you gonna go his way?

Basic Human Rights

Oh and I'm sorry if I sound racist. I'm really not but I can't stand to hear this pathetic Black don't crack mantra which is all about jealousy.

If you were REALLY proud and happy to be Black you wouldn't keep repeating that BS and you wouldn't keep buying weaves to look white.

I'm Jewish so I know where y'all are going about it the wrong way. You need to come together not be so divisive.

Peace.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Yikes...The eyes are the window to the soul...run as far and as fast as you can.

Jeffboy

ASK THE WIZARD

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Hey TRUTH. Fewer uppers, get a job... and a nice hobby. By the sounds of things, you've been up for days, shut-up and go to bed.

Robert van den Heuvel

Bad genes or bad docs.

Melanie Hoyle

Can tell we're getting desperate for gossip...

Australian Mum

lenny looks his age but his eye is a concern!

Jstbtrflyz

What was the point of this? Other than to bring out the racist in everyone again? He looks like he looks. A grown man, not a 25 yr old 'young' man.

thouroughly disgusted

Okay, this is so stupid. I am a black / native American female and I do not think that Lenny Kravitz looks all that young. He looks mature. I also hate the phrase "black does not crack" There are some girls out there that looks 56 and they are 26. It happens in all races. It all depends on how a person takes care of themselves. Eat right, stay hydrated and stress free, you will not age badly.
I am near 40 and still get carded at the club. I may be like the Asian people and it comes out all at once, but so what!!! I swear I did not know racism was still very bad in this country. We as Americans need to stick together and throw these damn foreigners out the country that are using up all our resources. If we are going to fight about something, let's fight congress about that. Maybe some of you will get jobs and not have time to focus if "black don't crack" or who's hair is nappy. Damn!!!!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

The stars simply use what scientist and Dr's have known for years; antioxidant rich plant based skin care. If you buy the good stuff it's like the fountain of youth in a jar. Along with a healthy diet and excericise it'll hold back the hands of time.

thouroughly disgusted

I forgot to mention why most black girls HATE white chiks. Because y'all KNOW that your black men would rather get with us. Esepecially the educated and rich black men. All your best black men want white chicks. E.g. OJ made money and DUMPED his black wife for a white one. MJ - his kids who he is leaving most everything to are WHITE. ICE T: his wife is WHITE. Even Obama who is HALF WHITE married another HALF WHITE woman NOT a fully black woman.

I can't tell you how MANY black men hit on me. And they are educated and wealthy and they call me racist when I turn them down. And I ask them "hey why do I always see you with white girls?" And they reply "I prefer women of the fairer persuasion". YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE.

But hey, keep repeating to yourselves "black don't crack" and go out and buy a better weave. :)
-----------------------------------

i HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS. First of all black girls are not jealous of white women. Maybe the uneducated ONES are. You mentioned O.J, AND others dating white girls. Well, they are known women beaters. Maybe you like getting a black eye or two, but the sister's I know do not. Also my cousins {who date white women} say that white white girls take a lot more crap from men and that is why they date them. O.j killed his white hoe, so that should tell you something. I do not wear weaves. And to be honest there are just as many white girls that wear them as black girls. BRITNEY SPEARS, PARIS HILTON, MILEY CYRUS, FRAN DRESCHER, DEMI MOORE, DOLLY PARDON ........, THE LISTS GOES ON.

And you mentioned Michael Jackson. Only a white female will go to bed with someone as weird as he was. {HEE HEE} Debbie Rowe was something the white men didn't want. As in most cases when black men date white women. Maybe he did leave his millions with those kids, but hell after hiding their faces all their lives, he had to leave them something. They are screwed up!!! It looks like the oldest boy was switched out during the years. LOL.

The Truth

When you want to change what you were given then you're mind has lost something......................................................................

Nuts

Holy crap.He looks like a pervert or phyco or something.Whats with that friggin eye.RUN RUN.

Pregnancytickers.net

He looks better older he has that sexy sophisticated look now.

Law 34

Lenny is Black and Jewish... He look great for his age... Black don't crack...lol