John Travolta Comes in for a Landing

7/13/2009 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Travolta flew himself in and out of Miami this weekend, stopping briefly to enjoy a cheeseburger and fries.

media_removed_250.jpg

vangold

I'm glad to see how these celebrities are so concerned about everyone's "Carbon Footprint." Flew himselfin for lunch on a jet? Hey John how about commercial?!!!!

fleadog99

Are those iced teas or soda? How many does he need, there is 3 in the picture. Crazy.

PEPSI Generation

JET JET

big joe

where is his little boy lover.

worried for artie

Leave this poor man alone for heaven's sake! I swear I don't know how any celebrity can stand it! Somebody's always "up in there business"! Good grief!

Tink44

He looks great! Im glad to see him enjoying life again.

LensmanCT

How is this news? So he flies his big jet and can waste all the fuel he wants...just like Obama and all the other jerkoffs, he is one of the "beautiful people."

Michael Madsen

They are urine vials... scientologists drink urine to help digest their horrible diet of cheeseburgers and fries... JT will be playing euchre with Billy mays soon. "POP"!

Tink44

# 6 !Dave Oh my God you heartless @ss!h@le! His son died! What an idiiot you are ! I hope Karma kicks your ugly stupid ass!

WillOTheWisp

I am so glad to see John. God bless him. He can drink as many teas or sodas as he want to. I am so glad that I don’t have to live with these negative people who posts dumb ass comments. I hope they don’t have family or kids around them; because they certainly could not give them any hope or love. GOSH!

cwazy

You guys are just heartless. He lost his son. He has every right to mourn him (NOT WHINE)...grow up. If you lost a family member, i would hope you would show some compassion for them. Then again, if you are that heartless to be a troll and spread negative comments, then i guess you have no soul at all.

danjo

So good to see John out and about again, although I know he is still grieving. God be with you and your family John. I hope you find peace and happiness.

iamcuriousyellow

"JT comes in for a landing"? The Hindenburg came in for a landing, too. Learn from history, John!

kadengirl

he doesn't look great at all. He is still grieving, Glad to see him out and about however. I agree on the fuel consumption too.

WillOTheWisp

Hey dumb ass, they’re not just celebrities, they are human beings; something you wouldn’t know about. It appears to me that hell just released some of it’s worst, bitter, cynical, self-hating, bigoted demons ever, who have decided to unleash their nasty stinking venom on this post. Even hell don’t want them, so they’re here posting. Duh! Go look in the mirror and repeat “hurting people hurt other people”. You need to find out what’s hurting you, then you can start loving. Just plain LOGIC!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments