Nicole Richie's

Plus-Sized Beach Body

7/13/2009 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pregnant with her second child, Nicole Richie showed off her growing baby bump with buff boyfriend Joel Madden on the beach in Malibu this weekend.

media_removed_250.jpg

Nicole's healthy glow has nothing to do with the sun.

iamcuriousyellow

If her water breaks while she's on the beach, how will anyone know?

rimman

Gross, Who wants to see some knocked up skank in a bikini?

donna

She looks amazing! She seems healthier and happier than ever; just beautiful. I used to hate her; love her now! Anyone who makes a mean comment on this photo is disgusting.

CherokeeAngel

She is BEAUTIFUL! Go Nicole!

cwazy

Well if shes on the beach and wants to walk around, then she can. Blame it on the tabloids and paps that take pictures like this then. Honestly i see nothing wrong with it. But thats just me Hell shes not the only pregnant woman to walk around half naked. Demi posed nude on vogue pregnant. Yes as gross as it may seem, its still a part of life and they are proud to show off their bellies!. If you don't want to look at it, don't.

Dallas

Would you feel the same way if this was a random woman on the beach? How is it different if a guy wore a speedo? She should know what is appropriate to wear on the beach in front of strangers and kids and what is appropriate to wear in the bedroom.

english

Barf. Both of these idiots should go drown themselves in the ocean. They're both hideous.

da bears

Sea monkey!!! Thats too funny post # 4.

bettiebb

hahaha, you people are pathetic. I'm fully sleeved, so I guess I'm a circus act, lol. She looks just fine, I love her legs. Men are pigs, could be why I don't date them. xoxo

Ronald Raygun

The summer of love is over! Go take a shower and go back to 1967.

bettiebb

39. Just curious...when some clown has that many disgusting tattoos do they sunburn differently? Like do they lose there color if they get a bad sunburn and/or peel?

Posted at 1:26PM on Jul 13th 2009 by wombat

Wombat, I am fully sleeved, show me your disgusting face and I'll show you my beautiful one. POS. Yes, any tattoo loses color in the sun. Most of us "colored folk" aren't sun worshippers, b*tch.

oprah & michel hater

SO WHEN IS THE VICODIN LITTER DUE TO THIS DOG AND HER HOMO TATTED FREAKZOID!

Rainey

She looks great - very healthy. Rather see a normal female body in a normal preganant mode than a fake pair of breasts on parade any day.

cwazy

54. Would you feel the same way if this was a random woman on the beach? How is it different if a guy wore a speedo? She should know what is appropriate to wear on the beach
in front of strangers and kids and what is appropriate to wear in the bedroom.

Posted at 2:29PM on Jul 13th 2009 by SofaKing

I wouldn't mind. I would just mind my own dang business. HELL some beaches in this world, let you go fully nude!! SO its better to see SOMETHING on her than nothing. She is wearing a bikini, and its not one of those small ones implanted girls wear. Relax, its not that awful. JMO. Like i said, if you don't want to look at someone who wants to be free like that, then turn away. Nobody is forcing you.

SS

For the love of everything decent! Cover up bitch!