Nicole Richie's

Plus-Sized Beach Body

7/13/2009 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pregnant with her second child, Nicole Richie showed off her growing baby bump with buff boyfriend Joel Madden on the beach in Malibu this weekend.

media_removed_250.jpg

Nicole's healthy glow has nothing to do with the sun.

deb

Plus size body? TMZ...you are way out of line here. This woman has a growing life in her belly. You know, you guys haunted her after she lost her baby weight and insinuated she was too thin. Now, as she supports life in her own body, you call her plus size.

Diane

Bring back the old maternity clothes, I say. If people want their privacy, they should keep the stomachs to themselves. All it shows is that they had sex and it took!

wooohooo

Amazing! I love this pic!

you

She looks great!

the truth hurts huh

I hardly even noticed her big pregnant belly ..... I was drawn to ALL of HIS TATOOS!!! Wish I HADN'T BEEN!! GROOOSSSS!!!!!!

DomGotHerMemorialTix =)

I just saw her last week @ the Memorial n I had NO IDEA she was prego.. I guess that loose dress she was wearing really covered it up.
But she looks gorgeous along with the big baby bump? Honestly, most women & their bodies look disgusting when they're prego.. they have nasty stretch marks and they look like they just got done puking. She looks great as a prego woman!
Congrats Nicole

reed

Looks like she swallowed a beachball!

Helldorado

Geeze... Take the cocaine away from her and she blimps right up.
Sad, indeed.

Bex

2 lazy, good for nothings living on dad's money. Get jobs, you pukes! Good Charlotte tanked long ago, stop procreating future little criminals. She looks like she still does the blow. No weight, just stoned out baby. God I hate these worthless pukes!

Me

That's what a healthy,beautiful pregnant woman looks like. Gorgeous. Good for her.

Ms Mo

Wasn't there a time when 'women with child' went into seclusion for several months.

This should be just that time for Ms Richie. There's nothin purdy about a over-preggo
gal sporting her belly. Don't care if it's on a beach or in a maxi dress on the blvd.

R.Zimmerman

Well, there goes my lunch washing over my desk like the waves at Malibu. Thanks a lot.

Sarah

Pregnancy is so damn ugly.

CinCal

I think she looks great. That is called real life. She is a pregnant women.

crystal

There is nothing disgusting looking about a pregnant woman, and so what if she is at the beach in a bikini?. Americans are such idiots, and the majority are ashamed of their own bodies, How sad