OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital

7/17/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. County Fire officials tell TMZ one of OctoMom Nadya Sulemen's children was just rushed to the hospital.

We're told a two-year-old male was vomiting after ingesting an unknown substance.

He was transported to St. Jude Medical Center.

Story developing...

meme

I guess Children's Services won't finally intervene until one of this stupid bitch's kids are dead. Shame on them. It's obvious she is unable to properly care for these children.

TJones

I just pray that the baby is okay...God heal him now!!..Amen

Mullins

I hope and pray that the baby will be ok.

m

maybe the kid munched on one of the baby's poop balls thinking it was a peice of chocolate!

JANE DOE

SAD FOR ANY MOTHER

TO HAVE A SICK/INJURED CHILD!!!

Opinonated

That didn't take long, but it is tang too long for these children to be placed into a safe environment and not with this unfit nut.

Dixie

CPS needs to take these kids away from her fast. First one kid chases his grandmother with a steak knife and now another ends up in the hospital after ingesting an unknown substance. Whats gonna happen next?

taicjm

Leave the woman alone. If any of you are a parent , you know, with all your good intention , accidents happens. If you are not going to help than fine, that your right, but let the woman live her life and raise her her children.

Mullins

Shame on some of you- This is an innocent little child- Some of you are SO COLD HEARTED!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you even know what compassion is- I hope and pray that this child will be ok- Unbelievable how so cold hearted some people are in this world- Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unity

Is anyone really surprised by this? I'm sure this will be a very dramatic episode of her reality show in a few months. The really sad part is this managed to happen even though she has a film crew at her house and an army of nannies - can you imagine how many of the kids would be dead or maimed if it was only her caring for the kids? IF she can allow something like this to happen with nannies and an entire film crew on hand I can only imagine how bad thing would be if it was only her trying to care for her litter of children. This woman is just disgusting and I will never watch the freakshow on TV.

Marianne Chitter Chatter

People who know Marianne Chtter Chatter know that I'drather cut off my left hand than say something bad about someone, but I have to say this: The Octomom is a freak who probably fed her child drain-o to get in the new. I mean that in the kindest way possible and I wish them all well, but I had to say it.

Tink44

Keep poisons and chemicals put up retard! Why dont you have a few more? I hope the kid is ok, but Holy Crap! I guess the only way to get anything is to have a million freakin kids and get on TV and she who gives a damn! the neighbors down the street from me also has a child that went to the hospital. How come that didnt make the news?

Mary

She and the doctor involved in her in-vitro fertilisations should be prosecuted if we're going to prosecute doctors for dealing drugs. Neither she or Kate Gosselin deserve monetary attention they are receiving for (voluntarily) having litters of human offspring.

Peterson32

She's so psychotic she could have made the kid swallow something herself. Writing a story about a Beverly Hills girl whose mother did just that (won't say what it was and its a background part of the story Cutting Confessions) and this witch is way off balanced. I'd really like to see her in jail anyway or at least be forced to pay back the money she swindled from various state agencies that was supposed to be for her kids care and instead spent it on insane plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie, getting her nails done and all sorts of other crap-not to mention that jerk Beverly Hills doctor and her baby implants. She's a completely useless human being. Whatever happened to the hearing where Gloria Allred was trying to act as the kids financial guardian so she doesn't spend the money on herself?

James

They should make a reality show and on each episode it shows a different man living for one month in the house with Nadya and her 8 kids as the stand in dad.

Call it