« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pau Gasol: Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum!

7/17/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. Lakers seven foot center Pau Gasol showed off his shirtless lankiness on a boat in Spain yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

The Spanish 29-year-old is a giant talent.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

R.Zimmerman

THAT's the body of a professional athelete???? Lots of schlumps across America are going to be feeling a whole lot better after seeing this.

Emily

I absolutely adore Pau. But his brother Marc is even hotter!! ;)

blackandwhitegirl

I WAS AT THE LAKERS PARADE LAST MONTH, I SAW PAU GASOL IN PERSON AND HE LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON. I TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM. I HAVE THE SEXY PHOTO OF PAU AT THE LAKERS PARADE IN MY PHOTO ALBUM. I LIKE MY MEN TO BE THIN AND TALL. PAU LOOKS GREAT. IM 5'8, SO I'M A GOOD HEIGHT FOR PAU. PAU I LOVE YOU. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAKERS SEASON STARTS AGAIN. PAU, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRL.

ladyboss

Pau can get it! I saw him at the laker parade as well. Not to mention other places in Los Angeles. Wait til I get my hands on him. He is gonna wife me. I love him! I love his braces! I love when he starts speaking spanish! He is a bunch of hot goodness in my eyes. yummy! Pau I am trying to get to Spain in September to see you!

boomboompau

Pau is THE best big man doing his thing in the NBA bar NONE. He has height, quickness, youth and a variety of pass and scoring moves. His defense embarrasses his opponents. He was awesome to watch and even as a Houstonian, I give the Lakers recognition for having ridiculous talent. Personally, I think the Rockets vs. Lakers games far outshone anything that came after. Very exciting! But back to Pau. He seems like a humble dude just enjoying life. I love when he pats his team mates on the head...sorry but I just adore that! Now that L.A. has Artest...this team is going to be SICK. I can't wait to see what next season brings. I am NOT a Lakers fan but I enjoy Pau. Too bad he doesn't play for Dallas :(

rj

As we said during the playoffs, so easy even a caveman can do it!

mamamia

Don't worry pau, they're all steeler and penguin fans. They suck! We love you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2