Settlement Near in Jackson Custody Case

7/17/2009 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're told lawyers for Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson are working out a custody settlement and the discussions are amicable. One source connected with the case tells us, "It should be settled very soon."

Micheal Jackson's KIds
As for what they're discussing, our sources say the custody of the children -- not money -- is the issue on the table, but that it looks pretty clear Katherine Jackson will end up with custody, assuming the judge goes along. As for what Debbie Rowe wants ... we're told she too is interested in making sure the children are okay.

We're told Rowe is still collecting money from an agreement she and Michael struck several years ago, around the time of the child molestation trial. That agreement was drafted so it will survive Michael's death.

As for additional money, we're told Rowe is not requesting that. In fact, our sources say lawyers for Jackson's estate have not even been consulted about the discussions between lawyers for Katherine and Debbie. If there were any issue of additional monies, the estate lawyers would have been consulted.

MIchael Jackson Family Pictures Click to view!

Alibaba

SO WHAT IF MY DAUGHTER MADE MY CAR PAYMENT!

I raised her. She can help me now. I was a famous writer and knew MJ. Billie Jean was written about ME ME ME!!!

cm

ELIZABETH : what kind of "CASPER -KELLOGG`s do ya have for breakfast" ?

here is a link for you to talk to......

Alibaba

Why is TMZ pulling my posts?

Mrs. Canna

IF this is true, then I am very glad for the children. Blanket is the cutest of all three, but I don't think he will like that name when he's older, lol!

Shady

Why is this custody even a question ?????????? You can't will your kid's away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie, put an end to this. Get all three kid's, isolate them from the media, LOVE them and let's be done with this nonsense. Goodness !!
Jackson's have no right to any of these kid's. When these kid's went to stay with them a month ago they were stranger's to each other. It was all a love, love show by the whole Jackson family.$$$$$ Give me a break. They were all stranger's to each other.Just as they are to Debbie.

Go get your kid's Debbie. As another poster mentioned or at least 50/50. Katherine died's you have full custody.

You brought them into the world as a gift for MJ. He is gone so now it is up to you to do right. I also believe that is what MJ would want now.

You can't let those kid's be brought up by the Jackson's who don't have a drop of Jackson blood in them.

Is this so hard for everyone to know deep down who should raise these kid's ???

Now get your lawyer busy at getting your kid's Debbie.

Deb

Elizabeth - I can see you are not well so I will stop teasing you. I am sure you are a famous writer and that MJ was your friend. I myself know Donny Osmond and the rest of the gang; in fact I am flying to Utah tonight. (slinks away laughing) OK I promise to stop teasing you now. My mother taught me never make fun of sick people.

JoJo Dancer

Debbie, leave these little black kids alone. You have already sold them once.

P.S.: Elizabeth, seek psychiatic help soon.

elizabevitale

Deb, Got to run. Was fun talking with you gossip ravaged people. lol (in my opinion) I always knew Michael would never go out quietly. There would always have to be something to stir up more attention on him. By the way, whoever the other elizabeth is I had fun with your posts. I never said Michael wrote songs about me so I hope there is no confusion. Sometimes, as Michael said in his some (Some people don't get it, they don't know how, they know nothing about the after life, they have no clue to God, no clue to anything going on in the universe or just have no want to care about anything they may say to hurt another. Say a prayer. It is much more valuable than statements to hurt people. Happy living to the children. Praise the Lord don't forget him. he is real.

Money Talks

Debbie should NOT give up her children. Ms. Jackson is almost 80 and what happens when she dies ? At least Janet's boyfriend seems to be out of the picture for now, that makes me feel better already. But still I think the children belong to Debbie more than to the Jackson family. Team Debbie all the way !

pigletinla

Blanket does look like Michael a lot!! Hope he has his talent as well.

english

@113 Why are you putting an apostrophe in the word kids? Are you retarded?

Chico

Me 2 Deb. I'm going to leave Elizabeth alone. She was posting the same paranoid stuff last night. She even posted her own name, so I looked it up to see if she was for real. Elizabeth obviously needs a little help, so I'm going to leave her alone. BUT, the Osmond remark was hilarious!!!!

sexydiva421nla

SO SHE IS CONCERN BOUT MONEY!!! SHE S WILLING TO TAKE THE JACKSON TO COURT FOR CUSTODY IF SHE DONT GET THE FUNDS MICHEAL PROMISED HER!!! DEBBIE IS A JOKE !!!SHE DONT WANT THOSE KIDS SHE ONLY WANTS MONEY!!!IT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BOUT MONEY WITH HER!!! WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE OF A MOTHER!!!

REAL

115. Debbie, leave these little black kids alone. You have already sold them once.

P.S.: Elizabeth, seek psychiatic help soon.

Posted at 4:53PM on Jul 17th 2009 by JoJo Dancer

ARE YOU BLIND ??? THESE CHILDREN ARE NOT BLACK AT ALL... MEANING NO MJ SPERM WAS USED....

LOOK AT THE PIC OF THE OLDEST WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. HIS HAIR WAS VERY BLOND AND STILL IS.
ALL OF THE KIDS HAVE THE SAME TINTED HAIR NOW...

AS FOR WHY DID DEB GET ANOTHER SETTLEMENT AFTER THE DIVORCE..
IT WAS JUST BACK PAYMENTS THATS ALL

I HOPE THEY DO DNA ON ALL THE KIDS.... DEBBIE IS THE MOTHER TO ALL 3 OF THEM..
HER AND BRANDO ARE THE PARENTS .......
MJ HAS NEVER HAD SEX WITH A FEMALE

Black Power

To elizabeth- Give us a break already. We get it. You were his friend. You gave up on fame. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You are a writer. We Know already. Now Elizabeth, or should I call you Billie Jean, take your meds and then take a nap. You friend Elvis is waiting for you to write about him when you wake up.