Chris Brown

Apologizes for Rihanna Assault

7/20/2009 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained a video of Chris Brown telling his fans how sorry he is over the Rihanna assault.

Chris Apology
Brown says he wanted to apologize earlier but couldn't on the advice of his lawyer.

Tres

"Black will see this and except it as truth."

@Leroy...please don't speak for me. As a black women I am an individual. We do and can think for ourselves as hard as it may be for you to comprehend.

hahahahahha!!!!!

676. "Black will see this and except it as truth."

Posted at 10:46AM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Tres
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tres

“also hope Rihanna responds to this well too..i as a woman feel she too needs to be grounded..to me she appears to lack depth..she seems superficial..i hope i am wrong..but she needs to grown a back bone..she cant go around acting like she will b 21 forever..wat has she done about this since it happened..she has gone into DIVA mode overhaul..and her outfits have gone more outrageous than ever...gees so much for female strength and empowerement..the true survivor will come out eventually and i think it will b CB..he shows more strength in his charachter as of now..”

*************************************************************************

You see her at a couple of clubs or dressed up and you call her a diva. What the heck does that have to do with anything? True survivor? Chris created this mess. He is the CRIMINAL here. She’s coping the way she sees fit (wrong or right). She doesn’t have to please you or prove anything to you. It’s obvious whose side you’re on. Would it make you feel better if she had died? Would that be enough for you to hold the abuser responsible? I think you need to worry about your own character “as a woman”. You are making assumptions about a woman that was left by Chris Brown on the street to die based on her outfits. The fact that you hold the victim responsible and have sympathy for the abuser speaks volumes. Another pathetic Chris supporter. How unoriginal. I think he gets your panties wet. That is the only explanation for your ignorance.

Tres

He sounds like an idiot everytime he opens his mouth. If this is the type of man Rihanna likes to date, then she deserves to be slapped around.”

**************************************************
If this is the case then 90% of women would get there ass beat. Try again!!

He is a joke.

KEKE!! WAY TO GO!! Obama sux!

He is a joke.

SHELLY? You are a very strange person. I suggest you seek help.................and FAST!

He is a joke.

KENISHA TILLMAN. If that isn't a black name, I don't know what is! HA!

Tres

“I love how all the homies posting on here are defending this animal like he's their own mother. Just like how black people celebrated with joy that OJ was able to walk after he savagely butchered two innocent white people, here they are again defending another black animal that beat a woman less than half his size to a plup. Blacks are the most racist, angry segment of society in this country today. You people are loathed and hated for this reason. It's 2009, not 1909. Grow up, earn your own money and stop blaming other people for your own failures and let downs. You people are moving backwards instead of forwards.”
***************************************

You my friend are a hypocrite! You sit there and lump an entire group together like they aren’t individuals yet blacks are the most “racist, angry segment of society”. Look in the mirror pal. We learned it from the best. “You people?” GTFOH with that mess and go breed some more children with a relative. Dirty hick!

Tres

” chris i woulda whooped her ass too dat bitch is crazy ..if yall aint know.bitches frm barbados are CRAZY i kno bcuz im from there..she did sumthin to him to make him do wat he did he didnt just hit her for no reason...girls dont want dudes to hit them but yet they think its cool to hit da dudes n when they r fed up n retaliate its oooo lets call the cops he beat me...dats wat u get rhianna go sit in time out”
*****************************************************************

Go wash your panties and stop playing with yourself. Nasty trick.

straightshooter

looks like the people screaming the loudest about this are the “WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN A MAN CAN” crowd. Well I guess she got her @ss beat like a man.
This is typical though in our oversexed society, the horny men will agree to anything if it makes them look better to the women around them.

And I think this is so typical of our hypocritical society, a WOMAN can blow her husband’s brains out while he sleeps, and it is JUSTIFIED because the husband made her wear HIGH HEELED SHOES during sex. But if a man looks cross-eyed at a woman he should be put to death.

men need to wake up to the double standards in this country.
Btw, if you are a woman and you hit a man, shouldnt he be able to defend himself and hit you back? that’s gender equality correct? That’s what we want as a country correct?

Tres

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! That explains why 98% of you all voted for a party that created the KKK, wrote the Jim Crow laws, fought to keep segregation legal and also for the party that MLK hated. You do realize MLK was a Republican, right genius? LOL!!!!”

*******************************************************************
@Leroy…I’m not American (thank goodness). Furthermore, I don’t trust politicians. I don’t care what color they are. Alright smartass? LMAO!!

MA007

Once a hitter always a hitter, it's of no use apologizing now. You gone too far

it's worth reading this article ->http://www.aircheese.com/article/apologies--chris-brown

randall b.(BIGGEST FAN)

OK LOOK YALL R CRAZY CHRIS BROWN IS MY ROLE MODEL I DONT CARE WHAT HE DID TO HER EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES IN LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT HE AT LEASE APOLOGIZED TO HER HIS FAMILY N FRIENDS ND ALSO FANZ!!!!!!!!!! SO NE WAYS I THINK CHRIS BROWN IS COOL NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES IN LYFE.....I HOPE I GET TO DO A SONG WIT HIM N THE FUTURE BC I LOVE TO SING....
SHOUT OUT TO CHRIS BROWN .....................B BREEZY YALL

Laura Carver

WOW!! Chris whover your speech writer and PR people are did NOT serve you well in this "incident." I sure hope your punching bag wisens up and leaves you. You are a sorry SOB. You are an embarrassment to the State of Virginia and this "incident" goes to show how much you have to be thankful for as you stated in your all too famous speech, your fame and fortune. I hope you seek help and get some HUMILITY!

Anthony

I think his apology was sincere. We all make mistakes and he understands the mistake he made. I have a feeling that Chris will be a better man after this.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments