Chris Brown

Apologizes for Rihanna Assault

7/20/2009 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained a video of Chris Brown telling his fans how sorry he is over the Rihanna assault.

Chris Apology
Brown says he wanted to apologize earlier but couldn't on the advice of his lawyer.

CBFan4Ever

I love him forever.
I forgive him.
All yall can just shut up.
Give the man a break!!!!!!!!
Damn,yall have no hearts AT ALL

Annie

People forget about these two powerful words, "forgiveness" and "love". How can you wish bad for a person who did something wrong and apologized for doing wrong. Which GOD are you people serving; that’s why the world is like this, full of hate and no remorse.

Colossians 3:13

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Matthew 18:21-22

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

I shall pray for you people. I pray God forgive you all.

In the Lords prayer, Our Father, Who art in heaven ...Forgive us our trespasses,
as we Forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Most of you say this Prayer and for what? To not forgive?
No one is perfect. That's why there is forgiveness

1 B

some times in life we do things we don't mean and some times we do them coz we want to show off that we can do anything we want, look i know we human and we ant perfect, but lets try to be in one way or other. Chris i may not know what caused all that agar to hurt a woman to the matter of fact the person you call your love or you are dating.i hope you have lent that ite pointless beating some it does not solve any thing but create more pain.i just hope it does not happen again!

Rah gal hope one day you will learn to forgive him and remember he is human just like you are. god bless you!!!!!!!!!!

RIPMJLOVEUCB

Just shuttafckup people!!

GIVE HIM A BREAK! OMFG OMFG. he did 1 WRONG thing, and thats it. leave it!
GOD! he did say sorry !
he is human 2 FFS! humans make misstakes!
fck yall haters.
we still love you chris brown! stay strong.
we know you did wrong and we know it wont happen again.

why do you people get freaking ANGRY that much!? are you rihannas sister? or are u a family to her ? no, héll no.
even her brother didnt get that angry like yall are.
STFU now, its between them.
and he DID SAY SORRY!
what else do u want? fk u haters.

peace

Funny Though.

ALl of you CB defenders need to get the crap beat out of you one good time. THEN feel sorry for the pathetic loser!~

Sugarbaby

That was a Lot of Bovine Scatology. Does Chris Brown think people is stupid. Why didn't he speak impromptu? Look, don't take big people for fools, we do not have time for your s*^t.

eliana

ppl asked for him to apologize so much....but now that he is doing it, they are still mad.all im saying is better late than never.people make mistakes, and they learn from them.and whoever acts like they dont then i feel truly sorry for them bcuz they must have strong hallucinations.

p.s. by paying attention to this and talking about it all your giving him is the publicity he wants.

noyankhere

its too late to apologise, its too late...

Anana

What's up with it lasting exactly 2:00 minutes? Apology must've been scripted by a White House speechwriter.

Funny Though.

I don't trust anybody who can't say ASK either! AXE??? WTF??? Learn to freaking speak ENGLISH you moron!

Beauty

I like his apology I think he was very sweeet and nice. It was the best I had ever seen of him. Good Job! Hope to hear some music from you!

prettypersuasion

BS...Once an abuser always an abuser...and I have stopped listening/downloading/buying anything promoting/involving chris brown, hes a woman abuser and I will never look at him the same again...I hope his career turns into what rihannas face looked like a few months back a hot mess...He can apologize a million times over just like any other woman abuser would do if they were caught...its BS...hes reading from a card and not speaking from his heart...he not pleading for forgiveness, hes pleading for his career to get back where it was...by now his pockets and bank account are hurting and he wants the fans to love him again so he can keep up with his old life style...too bad you deserve to suffer...I hope you become dirt broke and F-ed up to the point of no return and if i seen u on the street I'd kick you!!!! I hate you Chris Brown

jasitas

Come on that video is full of crap, its so obvious that he is reading and just telling what only stupid people wanna hear, i didnt see any regret in his eyes, he didnt even let one tear come out...come on...he is just desperate to get the public support to get on the track again..theres no regret at all!

Vickie

He apologized, rather he wrote it or not. Chris is in a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation. You just can't please everybodby, everytime.

Vivian

I really think chris brown is sorry, to all the people that want him to go down just remember most of you have went
threw that at some point of there life so stop acting like yall never went threw anything, let give him a chance
to fix the problem i am sure he very sorry for what he did, why would he put his career online for doing something
stupid like that i really think at that moment he was so mad he did'nt think, remember the news can make things seen
worst then it really is just like that did micheal vick everyone wanted him to pay for it for the rest of his life, i believe
in forgive a person because, most of you that posting comment has done some wrong in there life.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments