Let's Get Ready ... for Laser Removal

7/21/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's shaved, pumped and man-pantied WWE star Dave Batista.

Batista

Nothing's scarier than a man with a reverse tramp stamp.

countrykane

alicia

i love him he's great watch wwe all the time

Loreno

He is so handsome and most attractive. He is a professional and good at what he does and he's got it going. So why diss this beautiful man? He's got so much going for him and now people talk bad about him. That always happens to good people and hunks like him. I wish I was his buddy. I wish and wish. Luv em in San DIego

crystal

Batista I want to lick every inch of you.......YOU ARE SOOOO HOT !!! Come here baby...lets wrestle ! Oh Yeah

Skeeter

When you have thighs that big your balls can't keep up.

jamie

Don't get me wrong I LOVE BATISTA but the tat is a lil girl and get rid of the speedo's!

Ms. Cross

I think he's HOT!!!!! I'd do him......

UrStoopid

>>> Looks like someone can't read. In his book he does admit to taking steroids along with some other drugs and if you remember correctly being such a big wrestling fan and all he has been suspended twice for steroid abuse not to mention it has been proven that the real reason he is out of the wwe is not because of injury. It is because he failed another drug test and the wwe is trying to cover it up because if it comes out he did he would have to be fired. Just look at his arms he shows no scares of having this so called operation. Get your facts right if you are gonna talk, i have the book right here.

Posted at 10:53AM on Jul 21st 2009 by countrykane

UrStoopid

Oops apparently my entire reply wasn't posted.

I asked if you could tell me what the pages are in his book where he talks about having done steroids so that I can go back & read it again. I've read it before & I don't recall him ever saying that so I want to make sure I might've just missed it.

And I asked if you could provide some kind of proof such as a link or something else to prove that he is currently suspended for failing a drug test & that says where he's already been suspended twice for steroid abuse.

K thanks! =)

Helldorado

Well, he does spend a lot of time rolling around with sweaty men.
So...
...I'd say a girly tattoo is to be expected.
Cuz, well you know... He probably listened to Journey and caught the gay.

Julie

Hahhhh! You guys are just jealous because of your pasty soft boy-bodies. That anger you feel -that you are channeling into insults - thats insecurity, baby! That is the deep-seated knowledge that your soft, flabby, pasty, gelatinous bodies are NOT HOT. You know, whatever low-standards babes you get to sleep with you (lights out, of course) know it, and now - thanks to your knee jerk responses I know it too. You know very well that women are not looking at you and thinking how crazy hot you are.

bambimooshoo

I love me some Batista.... YUM! YUM! I don't care what any of you say. He is not a juice taker or a pill popper. He is just a sexy man with a lot of money and people are jealous. And btw,,, he has a man package,a very nice man package.. You should check out some of the mags and other things he has posed for.. To bad he can't give some of you the BATISTA BOMB!!!

BatistaFan

You people are just noticing Dave's belly tattoo? Dave is a very handsome man and doesn't deresve all these nasty comments being said about him. Grow Up People!!!

Marissa

Yes, his body is bangin', but his package is lacking. Seriously.

hmmm..