Jessica Simpson Tries to Work It Out

7/22/2009 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking radiant for a girl who was dumped right before her birthday party, Jessica Simpson emerged Monday at a West Hollywood gym.

media_removed.jpg
Getting back in shape is the first step of any good break-up revenge plan.

Horhay

She looks great but somebody please tell her she cannot gain intelligence by Drinking Smart Water

Twinker

Reece

Should have been working out all along. Maybe she would not have been dumped

First whores!

She is looking a bit chunky. You will never get a man if you do not lose some weight. Keep working on it gurl.

Butterfly

~~~33. That witch isn't even carrying a purse from her own line. UGH! Won't see me or my friends shelling out money for one of her silly purses if she doesn't feel "good enough" for them herself. I hope all her purses from her purse line end up at the discount stores on clearance. And that stuff she calls "jewelry" too. UGH!

Posted at 12:45PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by chicken stripper~~~

Wow, out of all the comments made here about Jessica...it was THIS comment that struck me as completely idiotic! Are you frigging serious? *shakes her head*.....Ok, Just because she makes purses she isn't allowed to like anyone elses things all of a sudden? She should just throw away all things she had owned previously to her starting her own line?
And I suppose everything you own in your life clothing, shoes, make up, etc etc etc everything is created from one person? You only use/wear one product line in your life huh? Get a grip, the chick can use other peoples items.

Tina

When is she going to realize that her dad f'd up the best thing she ever had. I believe she and Nick were the real deal. Had her father kept his nose of her/their business they would still be married today with children. That is just my opinion anyway. She is a beautiful girl but I really question her vocal skills. They are not very strong as she always appears to be straining when singing.

Dave

Stay strong Jess. One door closes, another opens.

PolarBear

I'd rather get an update on Carmen Electra's next movie, Shauna Sand's next movie or actually, I'd rather have dental surgery on four molars than ........hold it, I thought this was a Paris Hilton thread. Oops! Right on for Jessica Simpson!

guest

In the end, she is better off. If her goal is to get married and have children, it is futile to continue to date a man who doesn't seem to want the same thing. It has been my experience that men know after dating a woman for some months to a year whether they want to marry you or not.

Not sure if she and Nick should try it again or not. Perhaps, they both got married too young. There is something to be said for waiting until you've matured, gained more life experience, etc.

the man

Romo is a homo.
She is so much of a better person without him. He's just a loser.
Tony Chocko has never won a play off game and probably never will. Most over rated. He went from being a bench warmer to going after women much more famous than he is. What a poser!

Toune

LOVE Jessica and she is far better off without Tony the Homo

ss4vegeta

Katie wrote that Tony Romo was the bigest douche. I agree, you need the biggest douche for the biggest C*^T. Which is what Jessica is.

balls

balls

moo

It seems she hooks up with the most sleezy guys... it's really too bad. Romo is a guttless Ahole!

b. posey

Jessica is beautiful she was born that way. I don't understand why she thinks she has to always have a man.
She can afford to shop for the right guy. Tony was not right and I love the DC he did'nt treat her right.
Jess you are AWESOME keep looking for that right one!