Jessica Simpson Tries to Work It Out

7/22/2009 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking radiant for a girl who was dumped right before her birthday party, Jessica Simpson emerged Monday at a West Hollywood gym.

media_removed.jpg
Getting back in shape is the first step of any good break-up revenge plan.

Anita

This chick has too much baggage.

What Tony and most of us want is an uncomplicated beauty who is hot in bed. That's not too much too ask.

Miss Bu

Well lets see who will be foolish enough to date him after the whole world knows he dumped her on her b/d that is pretty classless,

Black Power

All of these nasty comments from people hiding behind their computers is a bit nauseating. Call her names then go admire yourselves in the mirror, you idiots. I'm no big fan of hers, but she is trying to get her act together. Tony Romo and the types like him can go from woman to woman, but because she breaks up with him she isn't allowed to find another man? What a bunch of childish comments on this site. But I would only guess that most of the comments are made from teens and young adults who feel better about themselves by calling other people names.

I am NOT a STICK

Just wondering why so many hatin' comments about her legs? Personality/talent aside, strictly physically speaking there is NOTHING wrong with having toned, bigger-boned muscular legs! I think society is still way too obsessed with us women being stickgirls---I am not a stickgirl myself. I have bigger boned legs, and I am training for a marathon, I bike my butt off,
I am an amateur athlete. My legs carry me many miles more than some stick girl's could ever dream of.
But society tries to jam it down my throat that my legs aren't worthy or good enough or sexy enough. F-U, society!!!
That's why Serena and Venus Williams are such inspirations---beautiful women, NOT sticks.

happy day

Wow you cant work out the parts of the Body Romo wore out, and whats with the Gucci bag, was she working out at a nordstroms???

crystal

Tony can do way better than Jessica Simpson. I don't understand why you people are calling Tony names just because he dumped Jessica before her birthday. Just think about it. Tony is a nice guy. He goes out of his way to help people. I'm from Texas , and I read alot of articles where he does good deeds. There is a reason why men keep dumping Jessica. Whatever the reasons may be, men dump her. Tony is a nice guy. Jessica was just not right for him. Rather than string her along, its best they part ways. Frankly, I would of dumped her before her birthday too if I had to attend a childish Barbie and Ken party where everyone had to come in costume. Tony has gotten nothing but bad press since hooking up with Jessica. The best thing he could have done for his career is dump her.

Sbro

How he dumped her was messed up, but I can't blame him because I wouldn't be caught dead at a Barbie and Ken party at any age over 12 either. Sorry Jessica! I do feel bad for you...

misha

Work it out girl and get your groove back!

u1me2

Spoiled Brat. She left Nich and Tony left her. Guess she knows how it feels .

cowbulls

Wow you people are critical. Jessica has great legs, an enormous rack, a pretty face and the only minor flaw is her butt isn’t round. She’s still a top 20 woman. She won’t have any trouble find guys wanting to get next to her.

Jill

I really do not get what people see in her. She is plastic and shallow. There is no substance there. She certainly IS NOT a good role model for girls. I heard the reason Tony walked out was because John Mayer was texting her etc. and she did not want Tony to know and he looked at her phone, got mad and left. Hmmm. John Mayer is such a player. Is there anyone he hasn't or won't sleep with? Low lifes.

Kar

I think she looks great. I wish I looked like when I go to the gym, I love her natural look. People hound her way too much. KEEP IT UP JESS!!!!!!!!!!

Monique

ENOUGH ALREADY! EVERYONE GET DUMP! LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE CRYING OVER SOME SORRY ASS QB.

Donovan

I think she looks stunning in that picture, better than I've ever seen her look. I didn't realize she was naturally that good looking, when I've seen her before she has always looked cheap and covered in make up. Didn't know this was hiding underneath! She doesn't need all that mess, she's a natural knock out.

Moon

She is getting what she deserves!!!!! Maybe she should of never listened to her dad, know she looks like the dumb ass that she is!!!!