« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron Dunker -- 'Excited to See the Tape'

7/22/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

james LeBron Dunker -- 'Excited to See the Tape'The guy who ignited a media firestorm when the tapes of his two-handed dunk on LeBron James were confiscated is finally speaking out about our soon-to-be exposed footage of the moment he crushed King James:

Here's the official statement from Xavier sophomore Jordan Crawford: "I am excited to see the tape along with my family and Xavier teammates.

It was a great honor to be one of the 25 college players invited to the LeBron James Skill Academy and I am very appreciative of Nike for this opportunity.

Competing on the court with perhaps the best player in the world was a great experience and it's raised my level of excitement for the upcoming college basketball season
."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RonMoe

First!!!! Lebron You just got Knocked out!!!!!

bucky09

Good job dunking on lebron punk ass.One thing we will never see is a wet dog smellin whitey dunk on anyone.White men have little penises.

ww

TMZ IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First whores!

I like little boys.

MissZ

Classy response from this kid. He did not use the opportunity to get all "loud" about how he dunked on LeBron. Good job. Sounds like a good kid from that simple, modest statement.

Mememememememe

THE MODERATOR OF TMZ IS POSTING THESE STUPID COMMENTS UNDER MY USER NAME...IF IT DOES NOT STOP, I WILL CONTACT AN ATTORNEY. THEY ARE POSTING CHILDISH, AND RACIST COMMENTS.

Mikey

I'm gay and hate basketball.

First whores!

12th!

First whores!

I am an attorney and all I can say is the The Real Memememe would be wasting his time and money to contact an attorney over something that is so very trivial. Get a hobby and get over what ever you think is happening to you on a stupid and insignificant chat board.

EZ does it

Note to LeBron - there's always someone out there more hungry than you are...
R.I.P. MJ!

ww

TAKE THAT LABRON!!!!!!!! IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidney

Nice, humble statement.

First whores!

mememe must be gay if he said he would hire an attorney because someone was using his username. that is the gayest thing i have heard all day.

me so horny

TMZ and anybody who thinks will damage Lebron's image has lost their mind, do you have any idea how many NBA players get donked on by amateurs, come to NYC'S Rutger park and see what i'm talking about. and to jordan crawford, don't let that donk go to your head or lose your focus on basketball.

mrogi