« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Video LeBron Never Wanted You to See!!!

7/22/2009 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: WE'RE GONNA DEBUT THIS THING EARLY -- STAY TUNED -- WE'RE GOING TO POST IT ON OUR WEBSITE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!!! KEEP REFRESHING!

The DUNK!!!!
We got footage of THE DUNK!!!!

LeBron getting dunked

You know what we're talking about -- the legendary moment where some virtually unknown college kid blasted a two-handed dunk right in King James' FACE -- at his very own LeBron James summer basketball camp!!

LeBron's people and Nike reportedly confiscated all video proof of the moment LeBron got taken to the HOLE -- but we finally found the one SURVIVING copy of the moment LeBron became LeBitch ... and it's awesome!!!!

We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight -- but we'll post the uncut in-your-face slam on the website at 6:45 PM EST.

So check back ... you definitely wanna WITNESS this!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

lebron

Lebron shoe Nike, just like his master, as arrogant, and there is no flaw, no rival,making competitors feeling fear,it is the real king.Lebron shoe Nike looks simple and briefness, fashionable and elegant in style, is a perfecta basketball shoe series

Lee

1st moo

madcow

nice

Homie1Kanobe

first yippeeee

Homie1Kanobe

crap

Rahul

Holy Wow! That's awesome! I can't wait to see LeChump's reaction. My guess is some sort of legal blockade of the video? Nike will probably sue?

Buttercup321

LeBron is still King- it doesnt matter that some snot nose kid looks good - I already feel his 15 minutes ticking away.............

LeBron go enjoy your life , and keepin kickin ass and takin names, THE CAV's are unstopable and you will go all the away in 2010 !!!!!!!

And to all you others dont hate, it makes you look immature.

OK,Im done..........

hahahahahha!!!!!

I used to like LeBron but now I have no respect for him at all. Who would have cared if he got dunked on a summer camp, hell, it would be more embarrassing for him if he admitted to playing defense at 100% during a summer camp with kids. But he decided to make this into a bigger deal than it would have been had he just let whatever video of it leak out. He could have had a good laugh about it and given some kid the chance to have a thrill since odds are he won't have the career LeBron does. But since he acted like a complete pompous prick about it I'm glad he got dunked on and I hope the guy that did it makes a ton of money off of it!! F--- you LeBron!!!!!!

Mememememememe

this is so OLD!

Harman Kardon

Go to http://www.TweetFeel.com and enter Lebron James or TMZ and see what happens.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Finally TMZ reports on something of value and honesty for a change. Thank you for getting your hands on a tape to embarrass this prick for the Nazi he is!!! Seriously, does he think this is Nazi Germany or something? STEALING video tapes that belong to other people just because he got dunked on? Who the hell in their right mind thinks he can't get dunked on? He gets dunked on constantly, so why worry about a college kid doing it? James doesn't think he's a King, he thinks he's freakin' Hilter!!!!

hahahahahha!!!!!

This past year alone LeBron has forced me to like Kobe "I'll rape you in the ass" Bryant more than him. That says something.

John

Confiscated all video proof of the moment? You guys live in America... land of the free right? Doesn't sound so free to me.

If someone tried to take my camera, I'd knock them the f*ck out. Canada FTW!

Babyfacemagee

We all know he was only half trying and caught off-guard thinking it was just a kid. To the kid it was the most important day of his life so of course he went all out. Big deal. This is news? I'd rather be hearing about MJ!!! http://www.MichaelJacksonMurderTrial.com

hahahahahha!!!!!

LeBron and David Letterman are both cut from the same cloth. They have no problems ripping on people and bragging about themselves, but as soon as the tables are turned they act like angry, miserable dictators that can't take the same bs they like to dish out. I'm glad there's a tape of this, he deserves to be shamed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments