Beyonce's Sister's Hair -- Oh Knowles She Didn't!

7/23/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's sister finally found a way to set herself apart from her more famous family member -- she's the Knowles with the shaved head now.

media_removed.jpg
She must have been sick of Beyonce getting all the good buzz.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Solange didn't have that much hair under all those lacefronts and wigs to begin with, you have to be really stupid to NOT know she wore wigs and lacefronts, I guess she's giving her scalp a rest, like her sister Beyonce should. Beyonce has very short hair as well, she wears lacefront, hair pieces and wigs.

both bitoches are bald headed.........

Ashley

I loveee that you never even used her name! I remember reading about how she flipped out at a radio station or something when the dj brought up Beyonce. It's awesome that you're rubbing it in her face some more.

Cassy

All you IGNORANT LOSERS who accuse her of pulling a Britney are morons.

Black women all over the WORLD are letting go of the WHITE MAN'S IMAGE of beautiful and embracing what God gave them. You don't know what Beyonce looks like when she wakes up in the morning (minus the weave, falsies, makeup, etc.) but Solange has the courage to let her true beauty shine.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Whoa_Gurl

NOT A GOOD LOOK!She must be on some Weird Sh^^

UGGGGHHH

I WANT TO PUKE JUST LOOKING AT THAT WANNA BE

Tiggy

How many horses were saved because Solange decided to ditch the weave (and YES, THEY WERE WEAVES!) ? Priceless.

TomG

Put this picture next to one of Orlando Jones and tell me that they are not the same person!!!

Mike

This is good because it exposes the self hate black women have for self by wearing hair weaves and skin lighteners.
This also sets up a platform for white folks to express their true hatred of real black features. Some of the comments on this page exposes white folks for what they are. A bunch of evil devils.

Valenicabiotch

She looks like Emmanuel Lewis circa 1987. LOL!

Cassy

Solange, WORK IT.

Trash the hair contaminated with the white man's lye. Embrace your God given features. You are beautiful and IF you wan't gorgeous locks, they are forthcoming without chemical alteration or falsification.

YOU GO GIRL!!

Vega

She looks like Bianca from America's Next Top Model Cycle 9!! HAHAHAH

Cassy

@106 It's all about MONEY. Imagine what would happen if black women stopped paying for LYE jobs and WEAVES. We instead embraced our own people who know how to style and manage our own hair. This entire article is an attempt to embarrass this woman into conforming to a WHITE MAN'S standard of beauty. STAY Strong, sister. You are not alone. We applaud you.

As my mom would say, The Lord didn't make a mistake on me.

miss sheree

I think its kinda cute. And look at her SKIN...no makeup and it is flawless...but alas, she has zero talent poor thing.

SS

Britt89, WRONG! I dated a girl from South Africa in college. She had long RED hair and green eyes. Is she not an African woman. Black woman in Africa look like that, not all African woman.

Oldwalk

I think she looks just fine. Beauty doesn't have to have long hair. I saw a woman in the store the other day with a shorter buzz cut. She was pretty, had a killer body and I was standing behind her in line getting serious wood. I'd rather see them like this than trying to wear fake hair. It doesn't matter what color either. I've seen cute women of all colors with very short hair, and I'm not talking lezzies here.

Also, no muss, no fuss. It's smart.