Michael Jackson's Kids to be Raised By Aunt

7/23/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebbie JacksonMultiple sources in the Jackson family tell us even if Katherine Jackson gets custody of Michael Jackson's kids, Michael's big sister Rebbie Jackson will raise the children.

The 59-year-old singer, who shares a home in Las Vegas with her hubby of over 20 years, has kept a low public profile, but privately she has been deeply involved in the lives of Michael's children.

We're told Rebbie is currently living with Katherine at the family's Encino home and is caring for the kids day-to-day. As for the kids ... they all adore her.

Although the family is divided on many issues involving Michael's estate, we're told there's no argument when it comes to Rebbie caring for the kids. Whether she eventually becomes the custodial parent in name or not, she will end up with the primary responsibility of raising Michael's three children.

Michael Jackson's Family Pictures Click to view!

EssDee

Ahhhhhh didn't see that coming. That's something! Go Rebie!

haven here

I heard Rebbie is in Vegas (probably with Joe Jackson) trying to get her singing career going. Michael once wrote a song for her but I don't think it sold very many copies. I suspect the further the kids are kept from show business and the Jackson family the better their lives will be. I, too, think Michael showed a lack of concern for his children by not taking better care of himself and continuing to use drugs in any capacity, and getting mad at Debbie Rowe and distancing her from the children. The Jackson family appear to think the children are community property. I continue to be amazed by the utter disregard that Katherine Jackson is showing for Michael. He is giving 40% of his estate to her. The three children and charities get the remainder. That is divided three ways. Why can't this so called mother grasp the fact she is already the big winner. The best thing that could happen to the children is for Debbie Rowe to get them, move to Israel, since she is Jewish, and live in one of the Jewish settlements. Let the children live away from the morally corrupt Jackson's and the glare of Hollywood. I am further astounded that Katherine Jackson is thinking of contesting Michael's will. This in effect says she did not think him to be of sound mind when he made the will. No wonder he stopped having anything to do with the family. They are all vultures.

EssDee

THIS IS THE STORY OF THE WEEK. CONGRATS TMZ (IF ITS TRUE).

Homie1Kanobe

MICHAEL JACKSONS WILL DOES NOT STATE TOO PAWN OFF THE KIDS TO GOOD OLE AUNT REBBIE, IF KATHYRN JACKSON CAN'T CARE FOR THE CHILDREN, MICHAEL WISHES WERE FOR DIANA ROSS TO RAISE THE CHILDREN, NOT GOOD OLE AUNT REBBIE. I GUESS JOE JACKSON CHECKED THE CHILDRENS POCKETS AND THEY DID'NT HAVE IN MONEY IN THEM. SO KICK THEM TO SIDE AND LETS GO AFTER NEVERLAND AND THE UN-REALED TAPES.REMEMBER JOE JACKSON IS SATAN HIMSELF......C'MON DEBBIE COME GET YOUR CHILDREN, THEY ARE ALREADY PACKING THEM OFF TO REBBIES HOUSE

idol

This is utterly ridiculous, with Rebbie at 59 with her own grandchildren she wants to raise three more kids?

Something ain't right.

On top of that, Rebbie is a practicing Jehovah's Witnesses since 1965 and lives in Vegas around the corner from Joe.

The whole family is like a never ending nightmare.

Whoever gets custody of these children will have to be supervised by the authorities.

Kathy

These poor kids are not going to know WHO they're going to live with - can you imagine having to go through all of this?

I hope wherever and whoever they end up with will take really good care of them. Michael seemed to that's for sure no matter what the world thought, he apparently was a wonderful father to them.

I hope they just don't become pawns in the financial mess like Anna Nicole's little girl did.

I also hope they don't raise them as Jehovahs Witnesses because apparently MJ hated that religion and didn't want them raised in it I'm sure

None of us really know what goes on inside the family other than all the rumors we hear unless we are connected which most of us here aren't so who knows?

Who knows how ANY of them (or anyone period) are behind closed doors?

I thought Janet would probably be the one the kids chose to live with if they have any say (which they SHOULD since they're as old as they are and it's THEIR happiness and lives after all so they should have a say-so)

Don't know much about this sister myself. Really haven't heard much about her before but maybe she's the best one. Again, who knows?

Whoever gets to raise the kids I hope they treat them well and not as just little moneymakers for them like MJ was (therefore keeping them FAR away from Joe) and the kids are happy, safe and well

If this lady lives in Vegas though, that's where Joe lives...God help the kids if "grandpa" gets close. Did you all see that bizarre interview he did the other night with Larry King?????? He's a scary man who seems half nuts! No wonder MJ was messed up! But oh, I know...according to him he told Larry that he had never abused MJ althought we've all heard the words out of Michael's mouth directly that he did AND then Joe told Larry he had never made "any mistakes" with Michael!

Wow! I'm a good parent and I must say, I HAVE made mistakes with my kids...none that hurt them, but I don't know a parent yet who HASN'T made some mistakes with their kids. Must be nice to be PERFECT Mr. Joe!

BUT that's what abusers do, they DENY, DENY, DENY and put on their best faces to the public. It's what they do to you behind closed doors that mess you up and hurt you, then they lie in public to make YOU look crazy and like a liar. I know. My Dad AND Mom abused me but you'd think they were saints outside the house. They went to church, thumped the Bible and made many people think my sibs and I were liars and crazy if we even tried to tell anyone about the abuse. Thank God some people believed US and helped us. We all became great parents despite our own vile parents as did MJ but we're all still fighting the problems caused by our abusers.

THAT is why Joe Jackson makes me want to throw up everytime I see him on tv trying to make the world think he's a saint too. I believe Michael. I believe Joe DID abuse him (and maybe the others too...although they often just pick out one child) and all the PR and bizarre interviews he gives will never change my mind.

I hope and pray they keep those kids away from HIM!

crazy

what do you mean by tony. anda is with tony?

WiddoMouse

I;m so glad to hear this. Rebbie and her husband have been married for 41 years and have three grown children. Michael's three children will be going into a very stable home where they will be nurtured and loved. This sounds like the first decent break they have gotten since they lost their father.

kathy

Did anyone take into consideration the fact Rebbie likes in Las Vegas (same place as Joe) Talk about feeding the kids to the wolf...

berpet

Hé Joe, just stop and respect for once in your life-time your sons wishes.
Unbelievable that the whole family apparently still is ruled by this uneducated Alzheimer and Parkinson patient.
The walking reincarnation of evil itself.
And just out of respect : I sure hope Alzheimer and Parkinson didn't suffer from Joe's disease

Don't blaim me for my grammar, I'm from Holland :-)

lin

Debbie will not be given those kids in Calif the courts look at where the kids have been and what is in their best interest I know the law I had to fight a custody case with my grandchildrens mother a california resident who had not raised the grand kids previously and tired to get custody of them. So speculate all you guys want but I studied custody cases in California and know that is what will happen. They will stay with the Jackson family.

London not England

BREAKIN NEWS..BREAKIN NEWS....BREAKIN NEWS.....NANCY GRACE IS A BITCH !!!!
AND NOW..FRIEND...A PICTURE OF THE TWINS......!~!

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

First mofoes.
Booyah

Jacs

So happy for Reebie, she has always seem to be the backbone for that family. Not only raising her kids but some of her siblings kids as well. She would be great, as far as Debbie once the judge speaks with them kids one on one there is NO WAY, Debbie will get custody of them. I don't beleive a judge would do that to them children. She may get SUPERVISED visits and that's about it.

I do believe in the near future several are going to be arrested. I'm just waiting to hear it on the news, it's just a matter of time, they already have the reports and they know their dealing with a muder case.

kjh

I think that's an EXCELLENT idea!!! This way, they will be reered out of the public eye. These kids, without both parents, deserve a 'normal life'. Or, at least, as normal as it can be... kjh