'Rowdy' Roddy Piper -- I'm Not Guilty!

7/23/2009 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper just plead not guilty to both charges he's facing from a DUI bust in Hollywood earlier this month.

Roddy was charged with one misdemeanor count of driving under the influence and one count of driving without a valid license stemming from a late night arrest in Hollywood on July 2nd.

If the 55-year-old wrestling legend is convicted, he faces a maximum of 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Roddy's case will go back to court next month.

balls

balls

Asimina

Isn't that Owen Wilson and his phallic schnozz?

Jolly Goat

Remember that movie where he was the only who could see aliens with his special glasses. http://www.thedrunkcanuck.com

First whores!

I love strippers!

First whores!

Airstream trailers

Only marry foreign women

What American male does not have either a divorce, domestic violence or a DUI charge?

The government must really need the money or to keep busy.

Chaz

Don't rip on Roddy. He's a tough-guy in real life who's been stabbed in street fights and fought his way from being homeless in the streets of Canada all the way to the top of the WWE. The judge should check out this great public service Piper did 20 years ago before deciding:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBud2fmQwK0

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx6rkZJHiqM

bikiniwall.info

We all know what this means... Yenta Blair Berk to the rescue!

Cleveland-West_Side

I'd rather be a convicted of DUI and sentenced to 5 years than be accused of rooting for the Pittspuke Squealers!

First whores!

I am gay and proud but I would never admit to being a Steelers fan.

Asimina

He's scottish...he used to wear a kilt...c'mon idiot

Herpes Ho Hilton

I saw that movie awhile back on the late show, the name is 'They Live'. And yes, the aliens could only be seen with special glasses, as well as the subliminal messages they used to brainwash humans. Roddy was good in it, though not the best movie I've ever seen, lol. Still, interesting time-passer if you can't sleep some night & see it listed ;)

Buck Farack

Gotta love the Hot Rod! One of the best wrestlers ever, right after The Hitman of course!

dolly the llama

man, my friend, a criminal told me a story about when he was in the don jail in toronto years ago, the criminals were just waking up, burning joints and doing the usual lax canadian prison thing, when rowdy piper got brought in. He was allegedly all f'd up on coke and screamed at all these brothers "anyone want to f'in try me, come on, let's get it done" all these dudes we're just like naw man, we're just chilling waiting to see the judge. i thought it was a pretty funny story.