Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV

7/24/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production.

Sources say the production is for her reality show.

UPDATE: All 14 kids will reportedly make $250K over the next 3 years. That adds up to a little under 6k a year for each child. Wonder what kind of check Nadya's getting?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tap

She is so ugly...

Steve

1st.

And a big F U to Octowhore.

BC

Because, of course, we all allow our 6-8 year old children to tell us what to do

Party 'till you die!

Beotch should marry Joe Jackson! It will be a great day when her kids are taken away from her for their safety!

saved1

As much as I despise myself for writing anything on this woman's life, I am SO glad it's not another "Michael Jackson" story. His poor family. And I DO mean that financially....Michael would not have wanted this public display of family greed. Love you Michael.

dmb

"Puke"

Rachel

Swollen vagina face!

sure man

octoVAG is a waste of a life.

justagirl

Do these kids a favor and DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. Exploitation of children has gotten way out of hand and is a very unethical way of the parents indirectly cashing in by selling out their children. It's a horric trend occuring in America that can simply be fixed by one directional change of the channel of either up or down!

AMP

The kids need legal rep. so Octowhore has to leave them something when she ( Hopefully Soon ) bounces.

Hates Conan like crap

Am I only one who thinks Octomom is hot? Total MILF. If I knew her number, I'd ask her out in a heartbeat.

FiBiker

PHONEY CELEBRITY WHORE!!!!

syl

again she is just sickening, she disgusts me and i am sure everyone else out there. her kids cuss, get lost, get poisoned, they need to get away and to a safe envronment. i am not by any means a perfect mom but those things have never happened to my child she has truly bitten off more than she can chew. she is insane! she should not be paid to exploit those kids. she had them to make them show kids? to make her money? why not start a baseball team she has plenty for 1st and 2nd string

Maria

Good.. she needs the money for those kids.

Miia

Good for her! now maybe she can be self sufficient.
I still think she should be evaluated

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments