Miranda's Kerrves

Supermodel Goes Topless

7/27/2009 2:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This happened somewhere in The Caribbean this weekend ... can't focus ... qdi;vuh...

media_removed.jpg

Canadian Girl

saggy boobs for a girl with no kids!

Liz

I dont understand, she's shielding her face from the sun with a hat, yet she is topless. Attention much?

MindTerrorist

Now You Have the WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!! Guys Attention!!!!!
She Looks Young.....Better Stay Away!!!!!

Winsome Davis III

I love these chicks that have to cover up their faces with big browed hats yet have no problems letting their neknubas flop around in the wind.

Yolanda Nixon

Why cover here nipples with stars? In Britain, the tabloids give you the real deal. About time that our puritanical ethics go out the window and show us what mother nature gave these gals.

Tinalouise

WOW.. I 46 with children and my boobs aren't even that saggy!!! The one positive though is I give her credit for not having the fake ones that look like two balloons on a stick!

tracey

She looks like a 12 year old, not attractive to me-curves are sexier but whatever gets you off....

Oats

Wow - she's beautiful and I LOVE that she didn't have implants! Her boobs aren't saggy at all!!! We're so used to seeing the propped up balloons that stupid girls have plastered into their chests that we don't even know what the real ones are SUPPOSED to look like!!!

Tina

She looks really young, like under 21 young. And this is a body that guys would jumpt through hoops for? Looks like a child's body to me. Men are really sick sometimes.

Lays

Where are the uncensored photos?

John

People..smarten up. She's 26 years old. She makes Megan Fox look like a hag. The best part...no ink!!!!!!!!

hmmm..

Now that is what a slender woman's boobs should really look like. Natural and small. See the natural slope? Guys- take notice. REAL BOOBS. Small, because she is small. WOW! :)

hmmm..

#1 Canadian- her boobs are not saggy. It's just that they are not fake.
#8-Oats is right. Everyone forgot what REAL boobs look like.

Sick of the BOLT ONS, people. This is what a real slender woman looks like.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'd eat the peanuts out of her poop...the filberts out of her feces...the almonds out of her ass fudge...the walnuts out of her...her...well, I'd eat 'em, dammit.

Jennifa O Jenny

My 12 year old has a bigger chest then her, is it really that exciting to see mosquito bites?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments