Lights, Camera, OctoShow!!!

7/27/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her 14 kids wait for court permission to do a reality TV show, OctoMom stole the spotlight all by herself this weekend -- recording some solo shots near her new house in La Habra, Ca.

media_removed.jpg

Just 24 hours before cameras were rolling, Nadya Suleman filed court documents in L.A. County Superior Court, asking the judge to allow her kids to work ... for basically peanuts.

If granted, the kids will make a reported $250k over the next three years -- less than $6,000 a year each -- less than $17 a day.

Judd

I hope if the courts do agree to this, they make all the money go into trust funds for the CHILDREN until they are adults.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Crazy bitch.

Bob Barnett

#47 is a horse's ass
The kids will each make $6000 per season, before taxes.
Guess who makes the big $$$$$$$$$?
Why the stretched out Octopig herself.

Ben

How nice that we all have paid for that nice house that piece of shi* is living in!

me so horny

. first

Posted at 9:38AM on Jul 27th 2009 by r

Hey that's great, did you know that I was the first to bang your momma?

me so horny

This bitch should marry joe jackson, I think they would be great at pimping their children!

1916 days ago

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water there she is again---OCTOMOM. Personally I think Reality shows are a big joke because people don't act the same knowing cameras are filming them as they would if they didn't know hidden cams were there. If I could become a millionaire by simply letting someone tape me mowing my lawn or washing my car I'd go for it. What concerns me is that people watch that BORING stuff. If people weren't so obsessed filling their lives by watching others live on TV you wouldn't have Nadia, Gene Simmons, the Hogans, Lindsays mom, etc exploiting it. "OMG- if we go bowling we'll miss Octomoms show!" " I know--tape it" "Oh wow good idea".

me so horny

. first

Posted at 9:38AM on Jul 27th 2009 by r

Hey that's great, did you know that I was the first to bang your momma?

Betty

How can her kids support her on such low salaries?
This woman is a poor excuse for a Mom, that's for sure!

Sandy

This Octomom is as stupid as they come. Having 8 babies implanted on purpose on top of having alot of kids already is the most stupid thing ever. She had 8 babies just to get a reality show to make alot of money. I will NOT watch her show if it ever does come on. Her show would be worse than watching grass grow or paint dry.

lesah5

OMG those big Daffy Duck lips smacking around on the Television. But I am the idiot that will have to watch.

rashyluvsbeyonce

So now we are in an age were we exploit our children on Television, her ass should have thought about money problems before she had all those damn kids. How about they make a reality show about her in a mental institution.

sensible grandma

WILL THIS WOMAN EVER GET A JOB INSTEAD OF LIVING OFF EVERYONE ELSE? FIRST THE TAXPAYERS, NOW THE KIDS. SHAME ON ANY JUDGE WHO DOES NOT PROTECT THESE KIDS. GET A JOB OCTOMOM AND SUPPORT YOUR OWN. I'M TIRED OF SUPPORTING EVERYONE WHILE I WORKED HARD ALL MY LIFE, AND NOW HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE WATER. ONLY IN AMERICA, CAN YOU SCREW THE SYSTEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

jaye

Like we didn't know she wanted a Reality Show; even when she was on Dr. Phil's show lying saying she didn't want one. This woman is getting exactly what she wanted by having all those children; attention AND money. Just waiting for the babies' daddy to check in for his cut. The kids may only be making less than $17 a day, but OCTO-Heifer will be getting a LOT more.

kim

i REALLY hope the judge says no. All these sick parents whoring out their kids for $ has gotten totally out of control!!

What you can do is BOYCOTT the channels that plays these sort of shows. Send them ermails telling them you are boycotting their station until they remove certain shows - like Jon & Kate , etc.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments