Chris Tucker

Accused of Stiffing California

7/28/2009 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris TuckerCalifornia's $31 billion debt crisis is all Chris Tucker's fault -- at least some of it is. Records show the actor owes Cali over $3 million worth of back taxes.

According to The Detroit News, the state filed a $3,594,409 lien against Tucker on June 24 -- four years worth of unpaid taxes.

Tucker better watch out -- or Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will come after him with his giant budget slashing hunting knife.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Pay up Chris......., get him Arnold.......

ChuckB

Whre's my $2

Lisa

I LOVE Chris Tucker. Always glad to see a story or photo of him. We NEED to see more of him! Sounds like he needs a new accountant.

Ooooo Noooo!

I shocked, shocked I tell you! And here all this time I thought it was rich white guys that didn't pay taxes! So when Obama says he's only going to raise taxes on the rich to pay for ObamaCare, looks like he may have a problem collecting all his new taxes. Got to love the libs -- "tax the rich" (but not me).

timmsa

People like him make me sick, My children are possibly going to lose a program that they need, and he makes millions of dollars per movie, and yet he can't pay his taxes.
Come on, they should go to his house and take it with everything in it.

timmsa

People like him think that because they are famous, they don't have to abide by the laws, and they can get away with anything they want. And yet the elderly and disabled of this state are taking the cuts.
Not knowing who will be able to survive and who will ultimately not survive.

luvcelebgossip

OMG...it's CALI. Not Cally!! You're in Hollywood, but you don't know that? WTH? What is up with spelling on this web site?

Knile

Hey unless we know the full story you can't blame Chris. When you are that famous you have accountaints who handle all money & all you really see is what's in your bank account, unless you have a suspicioun that someone is stealing from you. So that's probably what happened wit him too. The only thing now is is he going to fix this problem or try to run & not pay. Because now he MUST know about it.

Michael Jackson's Voice

SHAMON Chris SHAMON!!! Pay Your Taxes just liek EVERY ONE Else... Hee Hee WHEW!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

I meant Just like every one else!!! Datn my dyslexia!

Michael Jackson's Voice

Ok Ok... DANG MY DYSLEXIA!!! UGH RAELLY!!! Oh Well I'll just moon walk my way out of this one.... SHAMON!!!!

bailee44

I don't blame him, I would not want to pay for Octomom's bills either!

Sloane

to posting #8 Posted at 2:17AM on Jul 28th 2009 by Knile

yes you can blame him
adults need to take responsibility for themselves and not allow others to run their lives/finances without them being actively involved
whay didn't he get the ppoint that it wasn't paid after the first year?
I'm sure the state must notify people
and then the second year-and third year.....

If it were not for the Rush Hour movies he wouldn't have much of an income
wonder if he was living too high and is unable to pay--think we may see another bankruptcy ??

for back taxes that high if a payment arrangement schedules aren't made the state should consider suspending driver's licenses-attaching wages/ bank accounts/ property/ future earnings---something!!!!!!!!

shouldn't just be us common folk paying the taxes that supply our state with essential money to keep it running

he should be too embarrassed to show his face!
the state should not let any of it's residents to get away with this!!!!!!!! it angers me...or couldn't you tell?

Sloane

14. to posting #8 Posted at 2:17AM on Jul 28th 2009 by Knile

yes you can blame him
why didn't he get the point that it wasn't paid after the first year?
I'm sure the state must notify people
and then the second year-and third year.....

If it were not for the Rush Hour movies he wouldn't have much of an income

he should be too embarrassed to show his face!

SP

WHo they think they got Chelsy Clinton? Chris get a job at the White House & you are covered.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments