'The Little Couple' in the Big Apple

7/28/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," walked their little dog in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

So far this reality TV married couple has not had eight kids, split up, stopped production of their show or sported bi-level reverse mullet weaves.

republican mensa

I love this show it is genuine and the two work well together she is very down to earth and bill he is alittle up tight the balance is great I hope they have a long loving marriage.

Ali

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!! THey are such a great couple and seem like super nice people.

Joanne Bernier

This will not last he is jealous and acts like a fratboy.. temper temper...she married him before she got to really know him.. Watch him... he is controlling and not nice. Alot of people have noticed it ..

Chase

I just wanted to leave a comment just to say this couple deserve to have good ratings for their reality show, its very interesting and I love to see Jen work as a doctor, I hope they continue to tape the show and continue to be super cool and a role model couple for everyone. Their so lovey.

jocker

10. 3. the husband flips out to much I bet if and when they have a kid he won't like the fact he's going to be second then. He's too over bearing.

Posted at 11:40AM on Jul 28th 2009 by janet

I totally agree with you there, he is overbearing. I don't care for him to much

Posted at 11:53AM on Jul 28th 2009 by Liani

It's called "short man syndrome"

jogo

I hope this couple doesn't let their relationship fall apart due to being "celebrities". Jen seems like a very likeable person - Bill can act like a bit of a jerk at times but I guess that's like most good marriages!

What I don't understand is why a picture of them walking their dog is newsworthy though???

BabsDriedUpCooter

Its great that they've trained their pet Rat to walk on a leash..

observer

I agree with you Jocker, he has SMS, and in addition, I think he also feels inferior to her, because I think he probably married "up" for money. Hope I'm wrong. Does he have an education? The only thing I've ever heard is that he is a "businessman". Wow, anyone can be a "businessman" or "businesswoman" and not do a thing except sit around on their behind. Also, he seems to be so overbearing about buying a house outside of the city. He's isn't even being considerate about this causing Jen to have a long commute to work. I think he has problems.

Diane

Love them-awesome couple!

Sandy Beaches

I don't think 'adorable' is demeaning. I think it's adorable when any couple are still in love enough to hold hands. I say the same thing when I see an older couple holding hands. Simple, honest, and appropriate displays of affection are just not common anymore.

Sandy Beaches

Oh and another thing, around our house we called it 'little man syndrome'. My Dad was short, but loud and controlling. But in all honesty, I think Bill just has some growing up to do. And he is a business man. He owns his own successful company that is based out of New York. He usually works from home (ain't technology great!), but does have to make trips back to New York every few weeks. You can't fault him for being lazy or a freeloader.

jen newman

great couple, great show. you almost end of watching the show oblivious to them being "little people." They are no different than anyone else, yet perhaps they are happier...

Jen Newman

SS

Can't wait for the sex tape!

observer

IMO, they are doing this for $$$$, just like the rest of them.....he probably pressured her into it. Doctors make a good living, even though they make less if they are working for a hospital. What kind of business does he own, or what does he do?

TTT

I love this show! Jen is down to earth and smart, and Bill? Well Bill is just one of the fellas! I hope everything goes smoothly for them in their lives. Can't wait to see more episodes!! I hope the paparazzi leaves them alone!