What Can Brown Do for Dr. Conrad Murray...?

7/28/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was a blockade ... law enforcement all over the place ... special agents with ski masks and guns -- but one determined UPS delivery man somehow got through it all to get his package to Dr. Conrad Murray's house.

media_removed_250.jpg

Rocking a pair of sporty shorts for agility -- and with his "I-mean-business" sunglasses covering his face -- our hero rolled up right in front of the Doc's Las Vegas home during a freaking DEA raid today -- determined to fulfill his obligation to a customer who put his trust in the big brown shield.

But after knocking on the Doc's door, the UPS man was forced to take his package back -- for some reason, no one was available to sign for it.

With his options exhausted, the fearless delivery man once again mounted his brown steed and rode off into the harsh Nevada desert ... until tomorrow, when he will make "Delivery Attempt #2."

Nico Lake

Okay, I never comment. EVER. This is friggin' HILLARIOUS. Seriously, Nice comic relief for a story that grows sadder and more unbelievable by the minute. Can this get more tragic?

loft

This is about the funniest sh*t I've read all day. I lolled...

balls

balls

Dalia Voltex

This gotta be the funniest post in the whole internet! LOL!

Ina

Ok,Ok so the police did a search of the killer-doctors house but they didn't took the effort to see what is in the box?
And the two woman who came to pick up some box thingi isn't it obvious? It was Debbie and the former nanny both of them were extremely jelause of his virginity so they had to take some action. Debbie wouldn't get any money and the nanny got fired. The dad who plays a serious part planned it with the doctor to take care of him so they would split the money. However the doctor was in financial crises so why not? (he thought that nobody should figure this out) . And serious c''mon... a Box on the day of inspection... the police is involved also in this case. They have no evidence but Michael is dead ? Omg.. A hard-disc c'mon who would storage evidence on his Hard disc knowing that the police will come sooner or later to "look". This is such a bad case..

Michael.. RIP (F)

scorpiolady77

Thanks TMZ for a very funny "tongue in cheek" story. I don't think I've laughed very much since June 25 but you got me.

On another note, how much you wanna bet that package is missing tomorrow???

Tammy

Why couldn't the DEA sign for the package and see what was in it? Obviously, it should definitely be looked into to see what he sent for that was coming UPS. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shuffler

This has been one of the most humorously-worded TMZ articles I have ever read. Description of UPS guy was done really well. Well done elusively vague "TMZ Staff". If I could thank you personally I would :)

not unique

Incredibly funny article. Made my day!

That box doesn't look very heavy...

Rainee

HAHAHA OMG That was awesome! Can't wait for Delivery #2 hahahahaha

TTT

ROTFLMAO! This is hilarious! Kudos to the writer of this article for injecting a bit of humor into a sad situation. Better yet, they should give this guy a medal. Or bonus! UPS should use this as an ad. ==> Drug Raid? Lockdown? House Arrest? Never fear...We Deliver! What Can Brown Do For You? UPS.com

TTT

@ Tammy (comment 109) I was thinking the same thing...

TigerLily

lmao! that's funny as hell!

OnealElliott

I see quite a few images of Michael Jackson in the UPS truck's reflection http://twitpic.com/c0uiu I have rotated and resized areas to help others that are interested in seeing the images but I have not enhanced the images in any way, you can verify this by looking at the original image.

kim

with all the news being so bad these days, it's a nice change to read about one of America's true heroes!

hilarious story! thanks for the laugh . . . and before 9:00 a.m. no less, which makes you one of MY heroes!!!