Jack Nicholson Busts a Moob

7/29/2009 1:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Nicholson went topless while vacationing in France on Monday and showed off his killer rack.

0221_media_removed.jpg
In case you were wondering, the 72-year-old's moobies are all real.

Dean

Jack -Get a bra.

SJ

Yeah you hold on tight to the front of your swim trunks Jack...I'll just use my imagination...

meh

ngl...they're bigger than my rack.

kiva

WTF is wrong with you people? He's 72. FYI, almost *all* of us will be looking like that at 72. Get a life, people

SJ

SEXY !

tellitlikeitis

#19 Mary Goldwater.....WTG....well said.

TMZ....we always appreciate your coverage....and Jacks "moobies" are for sure real......
and we all know.....though you unintentionally forget to mention but we know that you agree....
Jacks talent is REAL....
Jacks looks are real....as real as they were when this "hunk" was 32.
Thanks for sharing, I enjoy photos of him at any age.

Jeezleweez68

There's no scandal and no pics of 72 year old moobs (moobs---WTH- LOL!!!) that can bring Jack down. Like another poster said, Jack ain't givin' a damn what anyone thinks. Jack is a LEGEND!
Dayum...ya'll are really grasping for stuff huh?

Whatajoke

Holy Crap!...........a copy of that photo would keep the mice out of your basement................LOL

Wanda W.

I for one do not care a flying fig about Nickolsons " man boobies " . He getting up there in age, these things happen to men too as they age. Hes an American icon of an actor. He still acts rings around nearly every " up and coming " actor today , without really even trying. They could droop down to his knees and I wouldnt care . As long as he still acts, and of course,still smiles that same devilish smile he has always had . Iv always been smitten.

stevebeagle

seems like there are way to many 20 something year olds who think 40 years old is a million years away & there gonna be able to look in the mirror from now on & see what they see looking back at them, and a whole lot of full on "alternative" (see gay, sissy boys) types & the "i cant have any body hair cause i need to look like a six foot baby crowd out here rippin on a 72 year old man who is actually looking pretty damn good for that age..

doc murry

thats what happens when you smoke reefer all your life and dont get enough workout time..but JACK CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH.....but I think we would rarther see some chicks boobs really

Troy

Wow, look at those boobs...suckable.

IrishRed

I love Jack - come on, TMZ, give the man a break - he's 72! Toofastforyou! - Try 3rd you loser. Get a life.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave Jack alone already.

shuffler

I would be happy to not only be alive at 72, but to have had an eventful life like this guy, knowing full well that my appearance at 72 will not win any awards, but hopefully some of my talent has been honed and transferred to the masses (or to someone)...for the advancement of my craft and/or enhancement of my life or the lives of others.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments