Dr. Murray's Employees Tell Different Stories

7/30/2009 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The two women who allegedly went to Dr. Conrad Murray's Houston storage unit and removed boxes just hours before Michael Jackson was pronounced dead are telling inconsistent stories about what was taken from the storage facility.

Dr. Murray's Click to view!Laquisha Click to view!

We spoke with LaQuisha Middleton and her sister, LaQuanda Price, both of whom worked for Dr. Murray at the time. LaQuisha is the office manager. LaQuanda was laid off within the last month.

The manager of the storage facility tells us the two sisters came to Dr. Murray's unit at 9:22 AM Los Angeles time the day Jackson died and picked up 3 - 5 boxes, in addition to other items they carried out by hand. The manager says she personally spoke with both sisters at the facility.

But Wednesday -- outside Dr. Murray's Houston office -- LaQuanda told us she stayed in the office the day Jackson died and did not go to the storage facility. She says her sister went and retrieved one bio-hazardous box -- filled with used needles. She says Dr. Murray did not call and direct either of them to go to the storage facility. As for why they would pick up a box of used needles and take it back to the office, LaQuanda says they were just moving things around in the office.

LaQuisha told a totally different story. She says the only thing she picked up was a chair. She also says Dr. Murray did not direct her to go to the facility. As for why she went, she said "I always go."

They also don't believe Dr. Murray administered a fatal dose of Propofol to Jackson.

WillOTheWisp

LIARS, LIARS PANTS ON FIRE! Anyways, they are sisters and they are not white, idiot! Authorities need to pressure those two to get them to talk! Never mind; the fans will!

Lori

WTF???? Why would they have a full Sharps container in a storage unit????

Bear

These dumb bitches better tell the truth before they go to jail with the killer doc. It's not too late...

Jerry Martin

I smell BULLPOOP!

singermagic1

yeah, like I always drive down to my storage center to pick up a random chair and every office need a box of used needles ...

LakersFan

I'd like to add..I think a lot of TMZ's stories and videos will be used for evidence to press criminal charges..such as these two idiots that can't get their stories straight.

MJFan

Who could believe such ridiculous stories? Sadly, the evidence they've removed is long gone. Maybe the police will have something on these sisters -- to make them tell the truth in exchange for immunity ... we can only hope ... RIP, dear Michael, and may your murderer and his accomplices be brought to justice.

Watching

How many babies does Dr. Murray have with each of these fine young ladies?

The Truth

IF DOCTOR MURRAY WAS WHITE POLICE WOULD MNOT BE AFTER HIM.THE ONLY REASON HES BEING TARGETED IS BECAUSE HES BLACK

iknowiwasthere

they're so proud of themselves, they want everybody to see what they look like..............DUMBMER AND DUMBEST!!!
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ, already!

MJ's PYT

I'll deal with these rats in a minute. JOe Jackson gave interview saying he knew MJ had another son.
I think TV one news. Talking about he dances an acts like a jackson. its on Anderson Cooper. comments
please. Joe sit yo ASS DOWN......PLEASE.

Watching

Erm...I think you meant to say "LA Nay Nay".

12. Why wasn't the third listed SheNayNay available for comment?? Huh?

Posted at 10:09PM on Jul 29th 2009 by Rachel

Babyfacemagee

Lakersfan- I agree...why are they storing USED NEEDLES??? You've got to be kidding. You're never supposed to reuse needles. They should bring them in just for violating the health code. if I were a patient I would get myself checked out asap and make sure I don't have AIDS or Hepatitis. That clinic is SHADY.

barb

Figures Murray would hire these bimbos. What I can't believe is he actually paid them. He's like over a million in debt.

Deb