Audrina -- Burger? We Hardly Knew 'Er!

8/1/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you think of Audrina Patridge, only four things come to mind -- "The Hills," her ad for Carl's Jr. and her ...

Audrina Patridge

But Audrina told Fox411 that her family teases her about her ad for the fast food chain, saying, "Even my family, when I go home for BBQs, they're like, 'Audrina look at this!' and they make fun of me!"

First of all, Audrina has nothing to be ashamed of -- that commercial is hot. Secondly, what else is anyone supposed to talk to Audrina about? Global warming, race relations, the economy?

As the old saying goes -- if you got it, use it to sell teriyaki burgers with grilled pineapples.

who dat

She won't look like that long, if she actually eats those burgers.

Mememememememe

i'm sure we will read many jokes about her, beef, and what people will want to do with those items. on your mark, get set, go! ****waiting****

Why?

That burger looks disgusting! Nothing sexy about a girl shoving loads of fat in her mouth. I know with that body she is not a frequent patron of Carl's Jr. Why do they think putting hot girls in their adds will work? Makes me want to go to the gym. Maybe they think it'll make some overweight or unattractive people eat due to depression, knowing they won't ever look like that.....

LongJohn69

Burger? No! Babe? YES!

GOD

makes me want a burger, 2 milks and some pie for later on

i'd be proud too

yea cause ceiling eyes and implants make me want to eat.....yuck

itsBrad

makes me want HER!!! FORGET THE BURGER

Lippy Loo

Yeah sure, she eats those stupid burgers and has a flat stomach. She must be bullemic.

JANE DOE

THAT IS NOT THE USUAL MEAT SHE HAS IN HER MOUTH!

dinsdale

That ad works the opposite for me. I see a superskinny girl eating a burger and I know they're all full of sh-t (the company, the ad firm, and Partridge). Women in Hollywood don't eat, that's why they look like that. My 10-year-old daughter saw that ad and, without me saying anything, said that it was gross to see someone eat like a pig close up and that no way do skinny stars eat fast food. I wonder how much -- if any -- Carl's Jr. Partridge has to eat to "endorse" the product. Just the one in the ad?

JANE DOE

ANYTHING FOR MONEY $$$

OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T EAT...EVER!

the truth hurts huh

Posted at 11:56AM on Aug 1st 2009 by dinsdale
______________________________________

She didn't even eat THAT ONE! She spit it out after every take. If she had actually eaten a burger during the shoot - they would have had to have treated her for an anxiety attack - freaking out because she thought she would gain 10 pounds from eating one burger!!

who dat

Would all you fat, ugly women, stop complaining.

the truth hurts huh

17. Would all you fat, ugly women, stop complaining.

Posted at 12:10PM on Aug 1st 2009 by The Truth
_________________________________________

I happen to be thin, fit and beautiful .........How do you think I know for sure that she didn't eat that burger?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Chantal

tmz is just as lame as usmweekly since they have to write their own comments....ek..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments