Stay Off the Roads ...

8/1/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... and the sidewalks, just to be safe.

media_removed.jpg

Britney Spears was spotted driving around in Los Angeles yesterday.

You've been warned.

annie

she is such a hard worker. I doubt any whiner on this board could pull off the sheer physical job that her last tour must have been. She is not a mean person, she doesn't hurt people, she's been working since she was a child so just shut up, losers. I hope she is enjoying her down-time.

Autodidact

Please, people, stop making fun of her. You can't mourn Michael Jackson one minute, and ridicule her the next. She's a midget compared to MJ, but she's facing similar intrusion, ridicule and personal dilemma. Leave her alone.

Instead of sending her on tour, she should be sent back to normality. But her record company keeps pushing her back on stage. Britney is past her sell-by-date and she should really start thinking about alternatives before it's too late.

annie

A lot of morons on this board saying "she's not aging well" and all that lame crap. Shows you must be about 12 years old. NO ONE "ages well", including YOU. Wait till you start to age. Oh, did a dim light-bulb go off in your mind just now ? And the difference between you and Britney is, no one will ever know who the hell YOU are. Nor do you have her hard-earned money.

annie

oh god, shut up.......you are all so stupid. DUH, people DO exist who look a little AGED AND TIRED. GO BACK TO YOUR ALL-MUST-BE-PERFECTION TWILIGHT ZONE, OK ?........SHE JUST KICKED BUTT ON A LONG, HARD TOUR. IDIOTS. SHE'S PROBABLY TIRED. AND YOU THINK YOU WON'T EVER AGE ??? SHALLOW MORONS.

I THANK GOD I LIVED THROUGH THE 60'S AND 70'S......WE WERE NOT THIS SHALLOW. "BACK IN MY DAY" PEOPLE WERE HUMAN. I'M AMAZED AT HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK AGING/ NON-BIMBO-ISM IS SOME SORT OF DISEASE. OR IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A PLASTIC BIMBO YOU SHOULD BE SLANDERED. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW DUMB YOU ARE....

Oh honey, no.

Whoever said she looked like a Klingon - holy hel1! You made me spit my drink. Worf - is that you?

So - did we ever decide what her deal was? Drugs? Like Adderal, etc? Or mental illness - like bipolar mania? Both? I used to think drugs. But now I'm leaning towards out and out CR-AZEEE! Because now that she's under strict care she's gotten marginally better - as a manic would taking librium. But she still looks dazed and drugged.

If she'd been a drug fiend, her dad / conservatorship would have cleaned up her act. And she'd have popped back to normal.

Mental illness is sad. And tends to strike in people's early 20's. But damn is it amusing when it plays out before the paps! lol.

xab

Rode hard. Put away wet.

Yikes.

cajun moma

Hasn't anyone ever had a bad day? She might be having one. I'd be aggravated also if the paps were always around. She can't breathe or fart without someone taking a picture. Leave her the hell alone.

jesus

Wow! Check out those man hands.

SJ

Stick me baby one more time...Madam Esmielle

crystal

126. Stick me baby one more time...Madam Esmielle

Posted at 7:29PM on Aug 1st 2009 by HA

Yes, you are the first one on list to condemn to a life of misery

SJ

I rebuke you Diablo Madam Esmielle

crystal

No soy el Diablo, soy una mujer muy decente, y no me gustan ls gentes mala

SJ

Madam Esmielle nunca tiene nada bueno que decir...ha ha ha

Ihma Khunt

Leave the friggen hair one color for God sakes, and you have that lithium look on your face. That drug for bipolars really shows in the eyes and ages people. They must have to put a pound of makeup on her when she performs. She is 28 but looks 38 already.

Sharona

If this is Brit, I am Angelina Jolie! The "short bus" kids at TMZ love to play with PhotoShop. When old Harv is buggering away at the Hamptons on weekends, the lunatics are in charge of the nut-house.