K-Fed -- Big Cheapskate

8/1/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's only one small thing about Kevin Federline these days: The amount of moolah he leaves for tips.

Kevin Federline: Click to launch
Brit's expanding ex was at Wasted Space at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Thursday night -- where he and his buds were hooked up with several free bottles of Grey Goose. Only problem: Sources very close to the situation tell is the dude tipped zilch!

Kevin Federline: Click to watchIt's not like he's broke -- Kevin pulls in $30K just to watch his own kids while Britney's on tour.

carole

K- Fat
K-OverFed

laura bell lou

He should be banded from all bars!!! I wouldn't waste my night waiting on his cheap ----!!!

Lee

ok, I work for tips and I can understand when someone has no money and tip you a dollar........and those are the most appreciated tips. BUT when someone with money doesn't tip you, then you wonder. I had a millionaire years, and years ago would tip me ten cents for a simple breakfast and a cup of coffee. I understood why he had money, but then one day he tipped me 25 cents, wow......it meant I was good. How sad to take all you take and they really don't apprecaite.

come on guy, don't over tip but you have money at least make your wait staff feel like they did good............and don't leave a penny!

Legas1

Kevin Federlinestein.

bet!

@ #68

I'll take that bet............he's 31

Edumacated

94. K-OverFed

Posted at 11:32PM on Aug 1st 2009 by carole raphaelle davis

********************************

OK, Carol, you officially win for the cleverest play on words. K-OverFed. Absolute GENIUS!!! I Love It!! LOL!!

Edumacated

96. highly doubt that fat ass needs anymore calories. OMG he's so damn disgusting, bet ya feel really REALLY stupid now Brit

Posted at 11:59PM on Aug 1st 2009 by Deb

***********************************************8

Brit has no reason to feel stupid. She was a young girl who made a mistake. She has been working and supporting her grown-assed parents since she was a child, so she was looking for love and unfortunately sought out the wrong man. Many women get duped by Con Artist men.

Brit is to be applauded for pulling herself together for the sake of her sons. She knows that if she were to crumble, her boys would eventually be on welfare, since K-OverFed isn't about to get a job anytime this century. Brit is a very strong young woman who has moved on with her life.

Jerry Martin

He should start calling himself Lardass Fed.

hamilTonyan

RonBurgundy

Kinda hard to find tip money when you are spending it all on Milky Ways and Kit Kats. K-Feed has to weigh 225.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Slow news day.

SYLVI212

1. FIST AGAIN SUCKERS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted at 12:44AM on Aug 1st 2009 by toofastforyou!

AND WE ARE ALL SO DAMN IMPRESSED!!!!

rhorho

Why should he even get paid for taking care of his own kids? They are his responsibility.
And he should lay off the alcohol. He's already a fatty. It's bad enough that he is a disgusting moronic good for nothing leech, he wants to add fat ass to the several utterly true and colorful labels for him. I know it's impossible to ask, but I really wish that he'd grow some brains.

Edumacated

100. #99 Edumacated, edumacate yourself post # 88 said it before carol which was post # 94 JUST SAING

Posted at 4:22AM on Aug 2nd 2009 by guess who

******************************

Then I readily stand corrected. If post#88 is the source of the brilliance, I applaud him/her. "K-Overfed" is comedic genius.

Vegas Icon

The band behind him SIN CITY SINNERS" are the best! If your ever in Las Vegas you must check them out!