Twice Your Age -- Twice as Hot?!

8/3/2009 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was a bikini war in Malibu this weekend between 45-year old Nicollette Sheridan (left) and 22-year-old Kristin Cavallari (right).

media_removed.jpg

In this battle, there is no loser.

balls

balls

bobmoo79

hamilTonyan

hey lemon go suck a lemon go pay to advertise you cheapskate

oprah

3. All I can say is there must be ALOT of old people visiting this site if they prefer Nicollette over Kristin. Necrophiliacs!

Posted at 10:29AM on Aug 3rd 2009 by bobmoo79

I RATHER DO AN OLDER WOMAN W EXPERIENCE VERSUS TEACHING A YOUNG ONE NEW TRICKS...AND TO HAVE SOMEONE LOOKING AS GOOD AS NICOLETTE? IS A GIVING

BTW, I AM 25YRS OLD

hamilTonyan

I dont know about twice as hot. Niclette would have won when she was the same age as Kristen but Kristen is hot and juicy, she should advertise for Wendys like Audrina advertises the other burger joint ha ha I said joint

Wombat

Sheridan all the way...she'll know what to do under the covers...or on top of the car...or in the hot tub...the balcony...I better stop now or I will be here all day!

kayray

I don't know who this Kristen person is but she has an oddly shaped body. Very long waisted and her waist is located to high in regards to her hips. Nicollete looks better.

doc murry

who wants some granny who going to be in depends in 5 years.young and dumb beats old and old anyday..that old bitch looks rough in the morning i bet

Matt

Kristin has a much more normal body for a young girl. She's thin but not crazy thin, she got a little softness but is still tight, and her body doesnt look like its had plastic surgery or botox or anything. She's cute and doesnt look worn down. She's got a lot of better years ahead of her because she's young as well. Sheridan is past her prime, Kristin hasn't even hit it.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

2. All I can say is there must be ALOT of old people visiting this site if they prefer Nicollette over Kristin. Necrophiliacs!

Posted at 10:29AM on Aug 3rd 2009 by bobmoo79
--------------------------------------

Hilarious!!

the truth hurts huh

What you people (guys) bashing the "old people" - or Nicollette for being old - don't get is .......

In addition to surely some good genes - for a woman of 45 to have a body that awesome has taken a LOT OF WORK!! And no - I don't mean the surgical kind for boobs - but for the rest of her body. She obviously works out diligently and probably eats well too. If you screw with nutrition - you can't keep up intense workouts for very long when you're older.

For a lot of 22 year old young chicks - having a body that looks really good isn't that tough to do. Let's see what Kristin looks like 20 years from now!

And since you guys - whether you're 15 or 25 - are so harsh about older people being so unattractive - why don't you step your hot bodies up here for us to put on the judging block! I bet we'd give most of you 2's at best. Hahahahaha.............

who dat

For tricks in bed Nicollette. However, put a bag over her head. I would go with the younger one.

JoJo Dancer

Listen idiots, I'm a young guy and I'd go with Nicollette. Who wouldn't want your woman at 45 to look like that. Now, the younger chick is fine now, but who knows what she'll look like when she hits 40. Nicollette is a genetic freak. Kristin may be 50lbs bigger by 35.

Ray

Are you kidding me?? Of course the old chick looks good for her age but can't even come close to competing with the 22 year old!

SEM

Who is Kristin Cavalari? Seriously.... I have no idea who she is. Is she one of those new "famous" young people I'm supposed to know like the chick who does the Carl's Jr. commercials who I also don't know? I'm starting to think I'm too old (41) to be looking at this site. btw, I'll take Nicolette. She's still the Sure Thing to me....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments