Joe Jackson -- I Won't Be There ... Much

8/4/2009 6:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got a declaration from Joe Jackson, filed with the court, and Joe makes it clear -- he supported Michael Jackson's decision to make his wife Katherine the guardian of Michael's 3 kids .. and Joe makes it clear he will keep his distance.

Joe says in the declaration: "I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children."

Joe continues, "I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson. Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and has done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren."

Click to view!

First whores!

I'd do him.

elle

Katherine Jackson will be under Joe's control as ever.

Christina

I hope the children know what's going on around them.. Do they know about their father's death might be a criminal case?
I wish them the best. They were his precious children.

Are You Serious

I realize Debbie has agreed to not sure Katherine for guardianship/custody but if she establishes a healthy relationship that is consistent and regular with the kids and Katherine passes, will Debbie then be eligible to her children into her charge and will any of her interaction include Blanket ?

Anthony

Not to much guys your doing the most now

shauna

Was Randy at the home of Micheal Jackson at the time of his death? Were any family members on the property? Does KAtherine Jackson have a will?

Bambou

I hope that this kids will have a better role model than Joe Jackson and they will be out of the hand of this manipulative man.Michael Jackson's kids or any "lambda" person's kids..they are kids only and deserve to be just..kids with a chance to live a "normal" life.

Web Hosting Reviews

The children must be put on the custody of the their grandmother,Katherine.
Maybe she can raise the children in a nice way...

Web Hosting Reviews

Carolyn

I'd like to see Joe do a Moonwalk for a Crest commercial wearing a pimp outfit. "Go Joe..Go Joe".

abc

1. Has it been confirmed that the body is in fact Michael Jackson? Has anyone considered that he may have faked his own death?

2. Is AEG being considered as an accessory, since they employed Dr. Murray at MJ's request?

fariha hayat

Question: WHERE IS MICHAEL'S BODY?? HAS HE BEEN BURIED YET, NO ONE SEEMS TO TALK ABOUT THIS...WILL NEVERLAND BE OPENED SO WE CAN VISIT HIM?

MJ's#1fan

I believe he should have a relationship with his grandchildren....yes wat he did backin the day was wrong but at the end of the day he raised 9 wonderful and successful children....he has been there 4 his other grandchildren and paris, prince, and blanket shouldnt b left out

AnnieIsNotOkay

Are the toxicology reports ever going to be made public? Or if delayed, for how long?

Karen M

Do you believe Joe when he confirmed that Michael had a 4th child?

confused

Since MJ basically paid all expenses for every1 in that family how does Joe make money knowing MJ hated him and left him ou of the will ?

did he just leech off his wife then and now ?