Method Man Accused of Shooting Fan

8/4/2009 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Method Man"I don't have time," "I have to go," or "Sorry, I don't sign" -- all appropriate responses if a celeb doesn't want to sign an autograph. Shooting them six times with an air gun is not.

That's what a lawsuit claims rapper Method Man did to a fan outside of a show in Houston, Texas in November 2008. According to a lawsuit filed last week, Mary Anderson tried to get an autograph from Method Man after the show by handing him her ticket stub.

Anderson claims that's when Method "pulled out an air gun and ... began firing pellets." Anderson says she was struck at least six times.

She is suing for unspecified damages. A rep for Method Man had no comment.

tennis

I know he is wrong for doing this but why did she wait so long?

OJ

fact is hes about as gansta as lady gaga. come on hes a music entertainer. what you expect? a real gun LOL LOL hes been a millionaire for years..living the good life. he would get torn up in the streets today, like 98% of the commercial rap gangstas that is out there.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

What a f**king idiot.

DJ Billy Bats

I bet this is TOTAL BS !!!!! I grew up in Staten Island and have ran into Method Man plenty of times and everytime I seen him he always stopped to sign autographs !! A matter of fact i seen him in the staten island mall on mothers day while he was just trying to get his mom a gift and was swarmed by fans he took time out to sign as many autographs as he could untill the mall security escorted him away due to the number of people flocking him ! I met him again at a video game store on staten island he played mortal kombat with me on the stores ps2 system gave me a promo cd and a wu wear t shirt as well as signed it for me !! so with this being said i find it hard to believe he would shoot a fan and a female one at that !!

The Doc Is In

I just saw #16.
Now we're all racists because we want to see Clifford Smith pay for shooting somebody.
This is why the race card doesn't work anymore.
Too many people crying race for all the wrong reasons.

Personally, I want to see him financially destroyed and working at McDonalds.
Nothing to do with racism.
I really don't care what color he is.
That is how I feel about anybody who would disrespect a fan so much as to shoot them with a pellet gun.

GRouston

j

Have met the dude several times. Never anything but friendly and welcoming with his fans, pics, autographs, etc. Where's the police report, crime scene photos, ANYTHING in the news regarding gun shots being fired (air gun or not cops would have to respond to the scene). Kind of makes you wonder..........
ANYONE can file a lawsuit.

balls

balls

cj

typical!! A rapper in trouble for shooting someone??? big freaking shock!! I dont get it..why do rappers have to be such thugs?? Why do u have to carry gun?? Small junk huh, Meth??? SMALL JUNK LOL LOL

wishing they would just go the hell away!

First off, what a punk! but secondly, why in the world would someone #1, not call the cops IMMEDIATELY and #2, wait 9 months to file a lawsuit?

Kellence

What I wanna know is if this happened in November, why did it take so long for her to say something. Why didn't she say something right after it happened? I think this chick is broke and lookin' for a payday.

First whores!

cars

Flynn

IT was an AIR SOFT GUN!!! NOT A REAL GUN!!!!

Air soft guns DO NOT hurt when you are shot by them FYI.

At worse she felt a little pinch on impact.

So STFU everyone.

If he shot her, I guarantee she did something to provoke it.

Adams

Punk had a pellet gun.... He is so gangster.

lol

If this is true he would have been arrested for assult. There is no way we are hearing the whole story here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments