Method Man Accused of Shooting Fan

8/4/2009 5:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Method Man"I don't have time," "I have to go," or "Sorry, I don't sign" -- all appropriate responses if a celeb doesn't want to sign an autograph. Shooting them six times with an air gun is not.

That's what a lawsuit claims rapper Method Man did to a fan outside of a show in Houston, Texas in November 2008. According to a lawsuit filed last week, Mary Anderson tried to get an autograph from Method Man after the show by handing him her ticket stub.

Anderson claims that's when Method "pulled out an air gun and ... began firing pellets." Anderson says she was struck at least six times.

She is suing for unspecified damages. A rep for Method Man had no comment.

toya

check out this web site below

on one very hot night in Miami me and a friend was just walking down the street and my firend asked him could she take a pic with him and he said yes and out the blue he asked "say, you wanna picture too ma?" so I'm like sureeeeeee

I'm from h-town and the groupies are out of hand at times so this is so hard to believe......that red bud might be a factor....

YLG

It's totally her fault for wanting this idiots autograph. I'd rather have an autograph from my pet poodle.

Bella4Skip

God... this dude is from STATEN ISLAND!!! The place is so lame, first chance you get to redeem some street cred you are ready to pop a cap on someone. His target? The only person who would even WANT his autograph in the first place. Good going... lost your only fan.

Whop der it is

I am a racist pig.

Whop der it is

I also am a racist pig

me

Did this really happen or was she having a dream about Method Man? That doesn't make any sense!

OnPoint

I luuuv Meth, and I can understand how some people would rub him the wrong way especially if he specified "NO AUTOGRAPHS PLEASE" However, I do beleive this has been blown waaaaay out of proportion and I'm also sure that it was done in fun and games. Really how "hurt" could one get from an air gun? The only thing I have to say to Meth is that you can't even tease or play with folks, if they think you've got money anything you do to them will result in a law suit. He could have smile and sucked his teeth and I guarantee some where , someway, someone can convince a judge that it did something to them physically .... LOL ! If Meth winds up going to court over this, I would simply bring her a framed autograph ..... that should settle the suit .... LOL !!!! I luv you Meth, stay on your grind and don't let something so minor flame into something major ..... give dat chick dat autograph ..... LOL !!!

35437445322161

Woooow! It's almost been a year sweetie. You should have tried suing him sooner. Though i have to say that is plain wrong if he really did do it.

ROBYN

M E T H O D MAN!!!

Eric in the Mitt

Yo, what the blood clot, Meth?! What's that ish that ub smokin'? Tical! Tical, tical! I know there has got to be another side to this story. Hopefully one that makes sense.

dman

D-Bag!

Stephanie

I have been to all Method Man shyte in DC ova the past years...he is the most friendly rapper i have ever come across. He does not have a problem with blending in with the crowd ad having fun. You can go in his dressing room (get your minds out of the gutter) so it is hard to believe this broad

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3