« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

How Rich People

Watch Football in the Rain...

8/6/2009 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

media_removed.jpg

The one and only Snoop Dogg brought his executive umbrella assistant to catch the Baltimore Ravens football practice yesterday.

For the record, Snoop is a self-proclaimed HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan -- so what the hell is he doing supporting their arch-rivals!?!

Is Snoop undercover? Is he secretly obtaining information for his beloved Steel Curtain? Or is he simply there to support his pal Ray Lewis?

We smell a traitor!!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The Truth

I thought we did away with SLAVES? this guy looks like a SLAVE lmao

offtheproperty

Holy Stars & Bars, Gen. Lee! Snoop gots his own slave! That's so cool.

Shelby

What the heck are you all bringing up race for " if it was a white person..bla bla bla" " jealous cause he is black" yeah ok i dont give a crap if its a friggen blue man with pink polka dots the point is that that's just ridiculously idiotic and lazy, seriously, how much effort does it take to lift your own arm and hold your own umbrella. However, I wonder how much the man gets to hold that umbrella? lol

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Answer: He's high as a kite and actually thinks he *is* at the Steelers practice.

tifosi44

Ray Lewis, the murderer? I thought so...

Buck Farack

Oh good, a common thug with money acting like a common thug with money. Talent not required - all you need is a "kewl" misspelled, disgusting name, an entourage with guns, and Diddly Coombs' financial support. What a hypocrite.

balls

Pray for lightning

Wizzer

What the hell would cause a reasonable human being to throw away his self respect and self worth, and even take a job holding some tool's umbrella???

Stephanie

How stupid. This is what happens when trash comes into money. A real man would never have someone hold an umbrella over his head no matter how much money he has...

yazzie

I really LOVE snoop dog! He is in one of my 3 fantasies......i mean this. I want to roll in the hay at my farm with SNOOP. Iam just a country gal and i am so attracked to him. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

justmyimagination

The umbrella holder is probably thinking, I should have gone to college!

cgirl Caron

I think this was a youth football game he was at.

harley512

If he was in Pittsburgh he would get his ass kicked for something as stupid as having a guy holding an umbrella. If he was a true Steeler fan he would not be on that field. Maybe he will go check out the Browns next. Douche.

Quiet

Snoop wants to crack up laughing with that smirk

dirtyfolks

This picture had me on tha floor dying laughing. The dude that holding the umbrella gonna make sure he doesent move. Rotfll