Britney -- You Want a Two Piece Of Me?

8/7/2009 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her reblondered weave firmly in place, Britney Spears showed off her bangin' bikini body poolside in Marina Del Rey yesterday afternoon.

0221_media_removed.jpg

Britney Spears: Click to watchConservatorships do a body good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

justsaying

Say what you want, but Brittany is just sooooooo frigging doable. Finally, a white woman who isn't gay. Who wouldda thunk it?

doc murry

damn i would love to get crazy with her ...

who dat

No thanks. She is still a nutcase waiting to happen with kids. Best she rates is a 5.

kim

Why do you wear heels like that with a bikini?? I will never understand these famous people!

Krista

Either her body isn't that great or that bathing suit and stripper heels aren't doing anything for her. This picture makes her thighs look big and she has a square body. Oh, where is photoshop when you need it?

Sono

She certainly turned things around from a year or two ago. Her chest still looks awkward though, almost like they're both trying to move towards her back...but I assume that's the result of having so many implants taken in & out over the years and finally settling on no implants.

Note to women, implants look horrible 8 or 9 times out of every 10 b/c you go too big. They look even worse when you realize you've gone too big and decide to take them out. Please let Britanny's ruined chest serve as an example to the rest of you.

mmafighter4life

she's got to be the only woman i would definity wreck in bed, even though she smokes. normally, i dont care how hot a chick is, if she smokes, then she's nasty. but britney, hmmm hmmmm hmmm it would be hard but worth it. so ladies out there, if you smoke, stop it. its not sexy, its nasty as hell. even if your body & face is a 10, if you smoke, your around a 3 or 4. you could be a 5 and not smoke and id rather hit that.

Brian

NICE thighs. Love girls with some meat on those stems. I'd love to give that a ride, repeatedly, in several ways. On the flip side though, as we used to say, she is just a doughnut or 2 from being fat. Let's see how long she can tread that fine line.

Millie

Beautiful.

doc murry

why does this bitch get hot pics on here and i get caught holding a spray gun with nerds,,she is hot and i would love to have a 3 way with her and maddonna..call me you whore

Party 'till you die!

Looks like daddy had to break out the pressure washer again and hose his cash cow off to whore it up for some dough she can't even get at to blow on drugs and slimy paps!

doc murry

this comes from a guy who wrestles around with sweaty men..how gay is that go smoke you buddys cigar mma 4 life

Jaisson

I would make 8 more kids with her..she is hot!

Tracy

I love that bathing suit!

doc murry

I would love to have her sit right on my face,,my god this makes me forget all about michael jackson,,he should have married her and he would never have touched another little boy again..my god she is beautiful..im going to go clean out my shack,,err I mean my mansion to impress her because the attenna in my head is receiving calls from her right now,,and she talks dirty to me..forget smiley

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments