Kanye's

$100,000 Rap Attack

On TMZ

8/7/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West has learned how not to make friends and influence people -- at least the people who will decide if Kanye goes to jail.

Kanye West: Click to watch
West absorbed himself in a freestyle rap Wednesday night in NYC, going off on TMZ for the "confrontation" at LAX where he smashed our camera light to the ground and his bodyguard broke a still camera last year. Kanye has been charged with criminal battery, vandalism and grand theft.

During his show he sang: "Who doesn't think it's illegal, TMZ? And I have to pay $100,000 to the photographer that said I broke his arm, but I was just breaking your f**king camera, I wasn't tryin' do you no harm."

Not only was Kanye's rant a bad move given there are charges pending .... he's also wrong. If we got a check for $100,000, it blew off the doorstep ... we haven't gotten a penny yet, and all we want is for him to fix our light. We're told the still cameraman -- who doesn't work for us -- hasn't gotten a dime either.

Jenaliciousz

I liked him better when his mouth was wired shut. He's a 5 yr old in grown man clothes.

BAROL

It's all about black rage this time - the rich and famous get it and take it out on photographers busting their equipment or their heads whichever gets in the way. Oh - the white rich and famous have done their share of destruction too! The disease effects both the males and females of all races. I believe these super rich "idols" should cool out and calm down after all these guys are just doing their job trying to get the best shot!

First whores!

cat

First whores!

screech

bb

I don't blame kanye.. I would smash up your camera's too.

molly walter

Oh Yes She Did

oh plz....tmz, get the eff over it..he's just rapping...it doesn't mean anything....he's only up there doing his job..and that's to entertain....and obviously it's working cuz you're reporting it...

Tired of Idiots

Well said, Molly Walter.

Careful Levin. You're turning into a real douche with these types of stories. Besides, Kayne is a first offender and he has money. He's gonna walk either way. And you know it.

First whores!

17. Kanye never said the check was in the mail. he said "And I HAVE to pay $100,000 to the photographer that said I broke his arm, but I was just breaking your f**king camera." Morons. So your lame oh it must have blown off the doorstep was as painfully dumb writing with painfully dumb people writing it. Good for him for breaking your camera and, although i dont think he did, for breaking your unemployed peeping tom's arm. Lets call him Jim Dildo. Kanye is a unique artist with his own style of hip-hop. He is a lyrical genius and should be talked about as one.

Posted at 4:53PM on Aug 7th 2009 by molly walter

Easily the funniest comment ever posted on this board! "Lyrical genius" = ha ha ha hah aha aha aha

The words of a genius................ha aha ha ah aha ha aha

DON'T GET SCAMMED

YOU CAN AUTO-TUNE A PIANO, BUT YOU CAN'T AUTO-TUNA FISH.

iamcuriousyellow

I don't this guy very much. But isn't this whole story a little self-serving, TMZ?

molly walter

his collection of songs you homo not that particular statement.

pc

Here's another punk that thinks he's better than all. He's been trouble since day 1 and he will eventually come across someone that will make him run away screaming like the girl that he is. Kanya - grow up - your such a tiny little man with such a tiny little brain.

Mark

I don't know how this guy sells his music or why people attend his concerts. He is fake. Hope he gets some jail time.

First whores!