« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jermaine Jackson Is Foul

8/8/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson hit up the Los Angeles Dodgers game last night and caught a foul ball in the 2nd inning.

Jermaine Jackson

Finally a piece of Jackson memorabilia a judge won't have to sign off on.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tee

I find it interesting the way Jermaine is mourning his brother. I believe he loved his brother but he is trying to get the spot light since he died. It's no secret that he had beef with his brother in the past. I think he always had a little jealousy of him and his success. He even wrote a book and a song in an attack toward his brother. The book was called Legacy I believe and the song was called word to the badd. I mean I know all families have sibling rivalry but Michael had to carry his brothers alot. I think he is doing too much too soon. Trying to set up concerts and all that before his brother is even laid to rest. He was also spotted shopping around for a condo recently with his wife. I'm not saying he's a bad person but sometimes he comes across as being shady to me. I'll give him some credit because he has come to Michael's defense in the past but right now I think he needs to chill. It looks tacky trying to gain profit off your brother's passing. He needs to accept the fact that he was a star but his brother was an Icon. Michael was not perfect he had flaws too and was responsible for his actions but his brother needs to have more tact.

Mememememememe

What is up with his hair? Can someone explain what is really going on with "do..n't"?

BTW....TMZ HAS A GREAT NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE. WAY TO GO LOSERS!

just sayin

ugh attention seeker. he clearly loves all this attention he's getting, taking only his children to that award ceremony when the award was for mj, why didn't he take mj's children simce it was their father's award

S D M F

Spray on hair in a can...

You think he would look in a mirror to see just how ridculous he looks. Maybe he can use some of that life insurance money and do something with that crap that is on his head.

jaye-caroline

I

jaye-caroline

Ummm. . . what the heck happened to my previous comment?! Oh well. . .

I adore the whole Jackson family! Keeping them in my prayers still because grief is a slow, painful process. God Bless! RIP MJ

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Why doesn't this guy sit well with me?? It is clear he is trying to be MJ. Did you see the Act on Larry King last night? And Larry didn't even ask any good questions. The whole interview was 'light'. This family must be so glad the STAR has died. Finally the almost-talented ones are getting some attention. Not to mention...they are dreaming about the money too. At first I sided with them but after watching Joe and the rest of them in interviews, I said "No wonder Michael estranged himself from them...NO CLASS. I hope they send Michael's kids to college. Money can't buy some things.
BTW if JOe was responsible for MJ's successes as they are now claiming, then he is also responsible for his insecurities, self mutilation, drug taking etc etc

doc murry

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRST COMMENT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THE SECOND COMMENT ACTUALLY..BORING

anniehopper

Jermaine is a good person... with class. Something many people around here lack.

doc murry

WE ALL KNOW THAT JERMAIN WAS THE BRAINS BEHIND THE JACKSON EMPIRE,,HOW MANY TIMES DID i ..ERR HE HAVE TO BAIL MICHAEL OUT BUY LENDING HIM MONEY,
HE TAUGHT HIM HOW TO BE THE GREAT FATHER THAT MICHAEL WAS,,i ..ERR HE SHOWED HIM HOW TO DANCE,,WE ALL KNOW IT WAS JERMAIN PULLING THE STRINGS OF MICHAEL AND GIVING HIM THE GUIDENCE HE SO CLEARLY NEEDED,ITS ME..ERRR JERMAINE THAT MICHAEL SO WANTED TO LOOK LIKE ALL THESE YEARS AND IT WAS BECAUSE JERMAINE BEDDED BROOKE SHIELDS BEFORE MIKE COULD HAVE THAT STARTED THE DECLINE OF MICHAEL..THIS IS ALL MICHAEL FAULT BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TO ME ERR I MEAN JERMAIN AND MY FATHER,,ER I MEAN HIS FATHER TOO JOE JACKSON ANOTHER GREAT MAN

doc murry

IS GERMAIN GOING TO DO THE MOONWALK?????

doc murry

why cant you morons accept that michael did this too himself,,why do you continue to blame everyone but michael jackson.he was an adult and resposible for himself,,damn i wish i could lift off the top of your heads and message that into your little brains ,,jesus christ

Joe Jackson is illiterate

What kind of class does Jermaine Jackson have??? He is a whore and a wanna be MJ. Listen to Michael's comments about him on the Glenda/MJ phone calls...It clearly confirmed that his d**k is the governor in his life! And to f**k your brother's wife?? That just makes me wanna vomit. BTW he should hand over any MJ awards to the estate, and no-talent Latiya should hand over those tapes....Sickening set of illiterate leeches!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Yeah, but he'll try to sell it.

Lori in Chicago

Great, now he just needs to catch another one and he'll finally have a pair of balls. I hate him and his self-serving version of "Smile". IMO, he is being disrespectful to his own brother by trying to cash in on "Smile". (The song sucked, he can't sing like Michael).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments