Kim Zolciak & Big Poppa -- The First Photo

8/9/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, a supermodel eating -- all mysterious things that never been captured on film. We can now cross Kim Zolciak being seen with "Big Poppa" off that list.

Kim Zolciak

TMZ has obtained the first picture that shows "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak with her infamous sugar daddy -- better known as "Big Poppa" -- although "big" seems a bit ironic.

The photo was taken last November at the Hotel Atlantis in the Bahamas -- because real ladies don't stay at the Ramada.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jeanne

I'm confused with the Ne-Ne- and Kim "Tardy for the Party" jam. If I remember correctly didn't Ne-Ne go to Kim's house to pick her up when they were going out one night to party? And Kim was not ready when Ne-Ne got there and Ne-Ne start singing to Kim " Don't be tardy for the Party!" Ne-Ne kept on singing that song.And wasn't it Ne-Ne that said they should record that song? If so; how and why does Khandi feel like it was Kim's song? Please someone give me some insight as I keep going back looking at that particular program. This is driving me up a wall cause I feel like Ne-Ne was the one cheated by Kim...And Kim is not a singer at all......

DeeDee

This b&%$h makes me sick. I'm still trying to figure out why she's even on the show. When the show is clearly about housewives; not housewhores. I myself am a married woman. If I catch a b%$&h messing with my husbnad. I going to put my foot in both of their azzes. First his, for letting it happen, then hers because she knew he was a married man.
This is to the unhappy men out there who are married. One word....Leave, if you are not happy with your mate, then just leave. Don't use the excuse that I'm still with my wife because of the kids. That's just making it harder on the children. We don't give our children enough credit. They're very intelligent especially when it comes to reading their parents actions.
Kick Kim off of the show and find a real housewife. She gives women of the world a baddddd nameeeee.

ViVi

Yup thats the trashbox. B**ch called in from the Bahamas to confront NeNe on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live.

TJ

Kim is bangin'. I think she is pretty, sexy and smart. I'm a guy who watches the show and she is the only one worth seeing.

Mememememememe

SEE YA SOON!

1901 days ago

Mememememememe

NO, I'M FIRST

1901 days ago

Yolanda Nixon

Those "Real Housewives" are really disgusting.

1901 days ago

Miss Jayne Jetson

FOURTH!!!

1901 days ago

hamilTonyan

you all end up here anyway

1901 days ago

Anon

But WHO is he?

1901 days ago

guy rich

i wonder what he does for a living?

1901 days ago

Strawberrygirl

This falls under the category of...

Who are these people? and Who really cares?

1901 days ago

hamilTonyan

I think when she is referring to big popp-a shes refering to her vaj

1901 days ago

Disturbed

You sure TMZ? That doesn't look like her at ALL and you can look up pics of Lee Najjar, who is Big Papa, on google search and this picture you posted does not look anything like him either.

1901 days ago

doc murry

she is sooo hot and sooo smooth looking i could lick her like an ice cream cone,,you can tell she is a classy lady..but her man looks like little daddy ..not big poppy

what sayeth you my fair maiden..may i sweep you away into the milky night and moon beams come a flying in the peachy sky

1901 days ago